Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello .. ive applied for uni and am off in september but im stuck with student finance..
    a couple of months ago i was kicked out of my home and am now living with my boyfriend and his parents... with student finance where does that leave me? who should be the one on my application form? my mum has stop claiming benefits and is on a low wage, my bfs parents are now claiming £10 child benefits a week so do they have to go on the application? please help :/thanks

ReputationRep:
    I dont have the answer for you but I did have trouble when filling out my application the other day. I phoned student finance england, they were really helpful, their contact details are on this link https://www.gov.uk/contact-student-finance-england. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    You could look into estrangement, but be warned it is not easy providing proof, it needs more than what you posted here.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.