The Student Room Group

Translating Spanish

Please can someone help me!?
I really need these short sentences translated into Spanish.
Thank you!

I would go on holiday with Anne Hathaway because she could tell me all about her acting career and what it was like working in Les Miserables.

I would travel the world for my six week holidays so I could learn about new places and get better at speaking foreign languages.

I would live in Australia because it is very different from England and it would be nice to experience their culture.
Reply 1
I just tried them, they are way harder than I expected...I could do the verbs for you but I suck at vocab.

You had a look at google translate etc? I know you can't take their translation as law but it normally sends you in the right direction
Reply 2
Do you think I should cut it down quite a lot? I don't really use google translate for sentences, because I don't trust it, but I will if I have to. Its kind of urgent that's all. Don't worry, if you can't do it, I'll just make it simpler. But thanks anyway!
Reply 3
Sorry I was a bit useless, it's prepositions (the little words) that I just don't understand :s-smilie:

If it's for an exam or coursework or something I'd simplify it, simply because you probably won't remember a huge complicated sentence
Reply 4
Original post by ItsAllAboutYou
Please can someone help me!?
I really need these short sentences translated into Spanish.
Thank you!

I would go on holiday with Anne Hathaway because she could tell me all about her acting career and what it was like working in Les Miserables.

I would travel the world for my six week holidays so I could learn about new places and get better at speaking foreign languages.

I would live in Australia because it is very different from England and it would be nice to experience their culture.

Hello,

This time, I help you...

but another time, try to do it yourself first, and me and I'm sure others too will help you correcting the sentences...

Iría de vacaciones con Anne Hathaway porque me podría contar su carrera como actriz y como fue trabajar en Los Miserables.

Viajaría por el mundo en mis vacaciones de seis semanas, así podría aprender sobre nuevos lugares y hablar mejor en lenguas extranjeras.

Viviría en Australía porque es un pais muy diferente de Inglaterra y sería muy bonito experimentar su cultura.

And about google don't rely on google translator too much, gramatically are very often, maybe, almost ever wrong, you can use it but carefully,
and for translating words I recommend wordreference or the Cambridge online...
Reply 5
Thank you for the advice and you have helped me so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending