Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why am i so bad with girls? generally considering a prostitute. Watch

ReputationRep:
    hi, i am 18 years of age and i am awful with girls; both in real life and online. Online i come across to cocky and a general d bag, in real life im too shy and probably boring. I've tried being a d bag irl, tried being nice... tbh ive tried every approach and it doesn't work. On omegle, i always get skipped by girls so maybe im just ugly? i dont know. i've just always sucked with girls but i dont think im that bad looking... which makes me sucking with girls even more embarrasing. can u guys give me some reasons on how to be good with girls? also please pm me for a photo of me so u can tell me if my lack of success with girls is down to being ugly. thnx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamgreatness)
    On omegle, i always get skipped by girls so maybe im just ugly?
    This.

I'm going to sound proper hippy but just let the universe do it's thing man.

ps (I think you mean genuinely in the title)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PKMN TRN JAM)
    This.

I'm going to sound proper hippy but just let the universe do it's thing man.

ps (I think you mean genuinely in the title)
    yeah but i have been called cute and good looking by a lot of girls online and some irl... :/

ReputationRep:
    You're only 18, you still have time to meet new people. Instead of trying to get girls to be more than friends with you, try just being yourself and making friends instead. But try not to get friendzoned. Your time will come

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minifridge)
    You're only 18, you still have time to meet new people. Instead of trying to get girls to be more than friends with you, try just being yourself and making friends instead. But try not to get friendzoned. Your time will come

Posted from TSR Mobile
    can i pm u

ReputationRep:
    help

ReputationRep:
    help
    :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minifridge)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This really.

Also don't just talk to girls with the intention of trying to sleep with them etc either, try to be interesting, be funny. As said above, you're only 18. You have plenty of time.

Also try not to be so cocky, I'm sure you can be a lovely guy in reality. But 'iamgreatness' doesn't exactly suggest modesty lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    This really.

Also don't just talk to girls with the intention of trying to sleep with them etc either, try to be interesting, be funny. As said above, you're only 18. You have plenty of time.

Also try not to be so cocky, I'm sure you can be a lovely guy in reality. But 'iamgreatness' doesn't exactly suggest modesty lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    iamgreatness was meant to represent christ, but thanks. can i pm u?

ReputationRep:
    iamgreatness was meant to represent christ, but thanks. can i pm u?
    I don't mind

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You say you come off cocky? This makes me think you really aren't and your lack of self-esteem is obvious. Private message me or follow me on twitter @AmyDonnan and maybe I can help you a bit, with the talking side at least?

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry so much!
    Something good will come up, just be confident, and hold your head up high, but not arrogantly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amydonnan)
    You say you come off cocky? This makes me think you really aren't and your lack of self-esteem is obvious. Private message me or follow me on twitter @AmyDonnan and maybe I can help you a bit, with the talking side at least?
    yes good idea, i will pm u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-doc)
    Don't worry so much!
    Something good will come up, just be confident, and hold your head up high, but not arrogantly!
    hey, can i pm u?

ReputationRep:
    hi, i am 18 years of age and i am awful with girls; both in real life and online. Online i come across to cocky and a general d bag, in real life im too shy and probably boring. I've tried being a d bag irl, tried being nice... tbh ive tried every approach and it doesn't work. On omegle, i always get skipped by girls so maybe im just ugly? i dont know. i've just always sucked with girls but i dont think im that bad looking... which makes me sucking with girls even more embarrasing. can u guys give me some reasons on how to be good with girls? also please pm me for a photo of me so u can tell me if my lack of success with girls is down to being ugly. thnx
    Girls LOVE to talk,just be interested in what she's saying and engage in the conversation;offer valuable thoughtful opinions and you must have some banter too otherwise you'll be too boring! A sense of humour gets you far too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can PM me.

ReputationRep:
    hey, can i pm u?
    Sure, but on the topic of confidence, why u asking permission from ppl??
    just PM, don't be so worried!
    whats the worst? They won't answer the PM??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureMedic1009)
    Girls LOVE to talk,just be interested in what she's saying and engage in the conversation;offer valuable thoughtful opinions and you must have some banter too otherwise you'll be too boring! A sense of humour gets you far too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ok can u give me any tips on how to be interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    You can PM me.
    its ok

ReputationRep:
    stop obsessing over how your not good with girls and focus on studies instead, girls will come looking for your attention maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.