Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Are you or your:
    • husband, wife, civil partner or
    • parent(s) a step-parent or
    • child, son or daughter-in-law or child's partner

a European Economic Area (EEA) national or Swiss national who is working, has worked or is looking for work in the UK?

I live in the uk with my sister and her boyfriend.
    My dad is currently living in belgium and working there, my mother is in portugal but will be moving to belgium also soon.

I need to answer yes right?

and when i put the addreses what shall i put on the dates if i have no idea when i moved in?

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question but you could always try phoning Student Finance (if that's what you're applying for) just to make sure? Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuno198)
    Are you or your:
    • husband, wife, civil partner or
    • parent(s) a step-parent or
    • child, son or daughter-in-law or child's partner

a European Economic Area (EEA) national or Swiss national who is working, has worked or is looking for work in the UK?

I live in the uk with my sister and her boyfriend.
    My dad is currently living in belgium and working there, my mother is in portugal but will be moving to belgium also soon.

I need to answer yes right?

and when i put the addreses what shall i put on the dates if i have no idea when i moved in?
    Yeah, put yes IF you're parents worked in the UK at some point. But as Jennie027 said, call them to make sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Surelt the answer is no unless they have worked in the UK

ReputationRep:
    They have worked in the uk just last year. so the answer is yes? correct?

what about for the addreses i have no idea when i moved in or out:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuno198)
    They have worked in the uk just last year. so the answer is yes? correct?

what about for the addreses i have no idea when i moved in or out:/
    The answer is yes
    Sorry, idk about the address, is there anyone you can ask? You said you live with your sister, maybe ask her? Or if you had a moving van or something you might have made a note of when you paid them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.