Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a 20 year old female and ever since I've been sexually active, I've never had sex with someone outside of a relationship.

I don't judge/condone people that do, it just wasn't for me. I've continuously spurred dates and ONS away because I didn't want that.

Tonight I met up with this guy I've been speaking with (for about a month or so.) I have feelings for him but it's early days, but tonight we had sex.

I'm really confused as to how to feel and I feel guilty/did something wrong. This is a complete one off and new experience to me. He hasn't spoken to me since he left (about 11pmish) even though he was online afterwards. I guess I'm just worried that I was used...

What do you feel about someone who puts on the first night? and how long do you leave it before texting a girl if you're interested in her, after sex?

ReputationRep:
    Did you appear upset or let your guilt show whilst he was there, if so he might be giving you some space. You could try talking to him and see how it goes.

Only extremely stupid and ignorant people are against other people having ONS. As long as you are being safe and fully consent then there is nothing wrong with it. At the same time if you feel uncomfortable then there is nothing wrong with making guys wait.

(Original post by tu_es_jolie_x)
    Did you appear upset or let your guilt show whilst he was there, if so he might be giving you some space. You could try talking to him and see how it goes.

Only extremely stupid and ignorant people are against other people having ONS. As long as you are being safe and fully consent then there is nothing wrong with it. At the same time if you feel uncomfortable then there is nothing wrong with making guys wait.
    No, it didn't really hit me until an hour or so later. I might try tomorrow.

I do usually that's the the thing... I'm not sure why I did this time. I don't particularly regret it, it's just unusual to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No, it didn't really hit me until an hour or so later. I might try tomorrow.

I do usually that's the the thing... I'm not sure why I did this time. I don't particularly regret it, it's just unusual to me.
    Yeah I think you should try and talk to him again tomorrow, if it turns out that he was just using you for sex, then although it sucks and you might feel ****ty, you just have to realise that he is obviously a **** and not worth your time anyway.

And there's totally nothing wrong with ONS and anyone that tells you otherwise is an idiot.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    I got nothing against people who have one night stands, not an issue as long as people are careful. I guess best thing to do is talk to him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.