Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Self-Studying IGCSE Student In Need Of Assistance Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone....I am resitting for my IGCSE Exams again this year and I want to take up a new subject, history.......problem is I really don't know what books to buy or get even when I am looking at the IGCSE Book resource list on their cie.org website.

So can anyone please please please help me by suggesting or telling me what are the names of the history books I should get?....I need to buy them as soon as possible and study it as my exams are in Oct/Nov & March is already coming to an end...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SherlockPsych)
    Hi Everyone....I am resitting for my IGCSE Exams again this year and I want to take up a new subject, history.......problem is I really don't know what books to buy or get even when I am looking at the IGCSE Book resource list on their cie.org website.

So can anyone please please please help me by suggesting or telling me what are the names of the history books I should get?....I need to buy them as soon as possible and study it as my exams are in Oct/Nov & March is already coming to an end...
    Hi there,

Do you know what periods of time you will be covering in your course as this will be vital to know which books you need to buy?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.