The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Premium and standard halls

Does anyone know the difference between standard and premium halls? i can't seem to find out anywhere on their website. :confused: :s-smilie:
Original post by PJ19
Does anyone know the difference between standard and premium halls? i can't seem to find out anywhere on their website. :confused: :s-smilie:

Hiya,

All the information about all the different halls for Uni of Glos students is in this guide:
http://insight.glos.ac.uk/departments/ss/accommodation/Documents/Accommodation%20Guide%202013%2014.pdf

Usually premium means "en-suite" and standard is shared bathroom. If you need any more information then either email the team ([email protected]) or ring them (01242 714544) They're very helpful! :smile:
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I have checked the accommodation guide that you posted a link to and there is no mention of premium/standard halls or ensuites. Do you know if Park Villas, Chanillor, and Eildon and Merrowdown Annexe have standard or premium ensuites?? Many thanks :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by LouiseBlue
Hi, I have checked the accommodation guide that you posted a link to and there is no mention of premium/standard halls or ensuites.

Thank you!!

and on the application for it gives both premium and standard en suit and non-ensuite options :/
Hiya,

I've found out which is which. Things have changed slightly this year and the website is in the process of being updated which is why it isn't quite clear, but here is a list of how each of the halls are classed:

Premium ensuite: St Mary's Hall (Ensuite), Regency Hall, Shaftesbury Hall, Oxstalls Halls, Park Villas, Park Challinor ensuite

Standard ensuite: Hardwick Halls, Eildon & Merrowdown Annexes, Upper Quay Halls, Pittville, Ermin Hall

Premium plus shared: St Mary's Hall (Large Shared)

Premium shared: St Mary's Hall (Small Shared), Eildon & Merrowdown, St Georges Hall, Park Challinor premium

Standard shared: Maidenhorn Hall

Hope that helps!
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending