Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the difference between standard and premium halls? i can't seem to find out anywhere on their website. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ19)
    Does anyone know the difference between standard and premium halls? i can't seem to find out anywhere on their website. :confused:
    Hiya,

All the information about all the different halls for Uni of Glos students is in this guide:
    http://insight.glos.ac.uk/department...02013%2014.pdf

Usually premium means "en-suite" and standard is shared bathroom. If you need any more information then either email the team ([email protected]) or ring them (01242 714544) They're very helpful!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have checked the accommodation guide that you posted a link to and there is no mention of premium/standard halls or ensuites. Do you know if Park Villas, Chanillor, and Eildon and Merrowdown Annexe have standard or premium ensuites?? Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouiseBlue)
    Hi, I have checked the accommodation guide that you posted a link to and there is no mention of premium/standard halls or ensuites.
    Thank you!!

and on the application for it gives both premium and standard en suit and non-ensuite options :/

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

I've found out which is which. Things have changed slightly this year and the website is in the process of being updated which is why it isn't quite clear, but here is a list of how each of the halls are classed:

Premium ensuite: St Mary's Hall (Ensuite), Regency Hall, Shaftesbury Hall, Oxstalls Halls, Park Villas, Park Challinor ensuite

Standard ensuite: Hardwick Halls, Eildon & Merrowdown Annexes, Upper Quay Halls, Pittville, Ermin Hall

Premium plus shared: St Mary's Hall (Large Shared)

Premium shared: St Mary's Hall (Small Shared), Eildon & Merrowdown, St Georges Hall, Park Challinor premium

Standard shared: Maidenhorn Hall

Hope that helps!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.