Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Need Help! I've accepted an offer at Huddersfield uni but I can't decide on the accommodation. I have looked at most of them; Opal, Digs and Unite. Really like the Opal one but where do most first years go and which is better can't decide!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, Saw you on the other thread, I'm doing graphic design too. I'm applying to Storthes, it's out of town but it's where most first years go and there is a regular shuttle bus and apparently the others are quieter. It's been hard for me to decide too.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yeah it's really hard to decide isn't it :/ I thought the same at first but there's so many bad reviews for Storthes so really can't decide and it's the distance for me would rather be across the road! but yeah I don't want it to be quiet at the others. I'm going to look at Aspley and Snow Island tomorrow so I'm hoping that will help! Good luck with choosing yours too

ReputationRep:
    Going for Storthes in September to be around more first years

ReputationRep:
    I need to correct what I previously said as ive now booked Snow Island

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of first years at Snow Island too not just Storthes Definitely going to Snow Island after looking at them all today!

ReputationRep:
    I've bookes flat G6 when you book it tells you who's already booked in that flat, Male, Female, Vegetarian or not, Smoker and non smoker and what year that persons in in September. Its a really good way to pick. Im sure I'll see you there for sure

ReputationRep:
    2 first year males and a second year female. Im in G6.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    ive been looking for accommodation, whats the website where you can see who has already booked the same flat??
    please and thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied at Storthes hall for this september, how do i find out what room im in?
    isnt it abit too early to find that out yet?
    x

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think you know with Storthes, its just something unite who own snow island and firth point do. I booked snow island and I know what sex and year and stuff my flat mates are but don't think you get a choice with Storthes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.