Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys so I'm retaking the OCR Homer's Odyssey and Society AS module and I was just wondering how everyone is revising for it. Are you concentrating on just the set books (4-12 and 18-22) or are you revising ALL the books? Do you think it's worth me reading the whole book again?

Let me know what you all think

ReputationRep:
    Hey I would suggest studying all of the books. From what I've read you get more marks in the exam if you can elaborate on more than just the set books, plus I figure it'd be better to study all of it to get a better sense of the books. I've only just started the module a week ago so I haven't read the Odyssey yet, but that's what I'm planning to do. (I guess it's just important to make sure you don't confuse the set books with additional stuff? I don't know Good luck on your studies though!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.