Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What are you going to do this summer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a three month gap this year between the end of school and start of university. I'll probably do some voluntry work, try and find a temporary job, and exercise more...

What are your plans?

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like a great plan for the summer! For me, it all depends on where I'm going for university, which I still don't know. I'd like to do some volunteer work though definitely. If I'm studying abroad then I'll probably spend most of the summer with my family and the last bit settling in wherever I'll be.

ReputationRep:
    To no longer be cold, will this winter ever end...

ReputationRep:
    I've booked to go to Ibiza in June. Few gigs too. If I can get a job in the meantime I would love to go volunteering abroad again for a while. Other than that no solid plans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EloiseStar)
    I have a three month gap this year between the end of school and start of university. I'll probably do some voluntry work, try and find a temporary job, and exercise more...

What are your plans?
    First of all after my exams finish, I'm lucky enough to be going to Glastonbury in June after that I'll probably just do the same as you and exercise and look for a part time job to keep the pennies rolling in And just generally chill and relax because this year (especially this term) in school has been pretty stressful, (although I'm always told that GCSE'S are 'nothing' compared to A-levels), so I'll be mentally preparing myself for sixth form too :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks in Zante, 2 weeks in Marmaris, weekend in an as of yet undecided UK city for my birthday, get loads of hours in at work when I can, an hit the gym to get in fantastic shape in preparation for moving to Newcastle in September.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to anywhere. My life is so boring . Just Office to home and home to office :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be helping do up a house, going to Bloodstock and probably one day of Download-hopefully few other smaller festivals. And earning more money hopefully!I'm reluctant to go out of the house in this weather!

ReputationRep:
    Depending on the outcome of applying to uni I plan to:
    Get a part time job to save up money(I'm already trying now but no luck so far..few interviews and one trial shift that I messed up by being ridicuolusly nervous)
    going on holiday for a week or so with best friends
    visiting exchange partner for a few weeks (most likely two)
    keeping up language study(I've neglected it a bit save watching films/listening to music as I've been pretty busy with a ton of other things..guilty is an understatement)
    get back into volunteering(charity shop mainly) as I've forgotten how much I like it until a friend mentioned it again..
    sounds cheesy but spend some of my time making more of an effort in my appereance,i.e what I like/dislike..make up etc.. as I've wanted to for ages,but early morning starts and my general cluelessness about fashion means I more often..don't.
    Getting that pile of books finished I've been wanting to read.

ReputationRep:
    Studying for May/June exams I suppose. I don't like the thought of it but it has to be done & at least I'll feel like I'm doing something productive.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.