Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Anyone still waiting to hear back? Had my interview on 12th March and was my last Uni left so very anxious!

ReputationRep:
    I've had mine!! Got my offer but my interview was in Dec 2012

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatareyoulookingat)
    Hi

Anyone still waiting to hear back? Had my interview on 12th March and was my last Uni left so very anxious!
    Hi! Are you looking to firm UWE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep Khatkar)
    Hi! Are you looking to firm UWE?

Hey, thanks for replying. Well, it's my last choice as I have 4 rejections, but I really did like the Uni and the way the course was structured, so would be more than happy to go there. If it's a no, then it wasn't meant to be and I'll keep applying! Will you firm or insure UWE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatareyoulookingat)
    Hey, thanks for replying. Well, it's my last choice as I have 4 rejections, but I really did like the Uni and the way the course was structured, so would be more than happy to go there. If it's a no, then it wasn't meant to be and I'll keep applying! Will you firm or insure UWE?
    Goodluck I hope you get in. I'm thinking of firming UWE. I haven't been to see Accommodation yet or explore Bristol enough yet

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.