Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Anyone going to the OT interview on 4th April.
    I am... finally, they totally messed up my first ineterview, never emailed me and I never knew I was meant to go.. until I checked UCAS on Friday and it said Unsuccessful as applicant did not attend interview.. What?? Anyway it's all sorted now so I'll be there on the 4th.. wonder what to expect.. when I spoke with admissions at the open day they told me that the interview is just to make sure you can communicate and you are in more or less. .. here's hoping.. though know people have already been made offers for this course.
    QMU is my only choice.

Nice to chat to anyone and hook up there on 4th April
    Kerry

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

That sounds like a nightmare! I had my interview a couple weeks ago, still not heard anything back and starting to get a little nervous because i know one person that has had a conditional offer already.

Do you know how many people have had to go to the wash-up?

Good Luck in the interview hon

Lisa

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lisa,
    No idea how many people are at the mop up but I'll let you know when I get back if you have still not heard anything. I know of another person who has an unconditional so they are def dishing out some places. How many people roughly there on the last group interview? I of course think it's unfair for them to dish out places until they have interviewed everyone unless they offer places to everyone they invite to interview then fair enough.
    Kerry

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.