Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm going to Manchester College to do Special Effects Make-Up in September, only problem is I have nooo idea about where to start looking for halls! I want somewhere with good transport links to the campus, any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm going to Manchester College to study special-effects make-up in September. The campus is in Moston and I have nooo idea about where to start looking for halls, any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Try getting somehwere close to hazel grove if you know where that is, it's knows for parties and students. It also has buses that run straight through to manchester, or you could get a train, either one is pretty cheap.
    I don't know anywhere in manchester exactly though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing the same course at manc college in sept!!! I'm staying in liberty point halls! Don't think you want to stay too close to Moston, safer travelling in and out lol! Get in contact!

ReputationRep:
    That's where I'm staying too!!

ReputationRep:
    Hiii i'm doing this course too! i'm on the fashion and media pathway though, no idea where i'm staying! is Liberty point halls the closest? its only 2 days a week so want somewhere pretty cheap! and I remember the tutor saying not to stay around the college....

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm doing this course too! even though it is a bit late to find accomm now, I've moved to Salford and I'll be travelling, safer and much better nightlife/social/travelling from here
    Molly

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! New to this! Im doing this course too, Late applicant! Im also travelling from salford, Molly. Excited & nervous for tomorow! see you in morning guys!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.