Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe Izzy is still alive!!!! :mad:

fell asleep in the road, nearly drowned, fell down the stairs

ReputationRep:
    gay I missed her falling down the stairs? that would have inevitably brightened my day, I hate izzy beyond words.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Izzy, I wish They'd Kill her off She's Just so irratating, Max is getting on my nerves now too (Come to think of it So are Summer and Boyd) :secruity:

But Sky Still Rocks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marychrist)
    gay I missed her falling down the stairs? that would have inevitably brightened my day, I hate izzy beyond words.
    Lol! She's annoying in real life too, over here where I live we have to suffer and enure her being on the cover of various TV mags, Ralph and also FHM magazines aaarrgghh! :mad: :rolleyes:

Well unfortuately, after catching a bit of today's episode downunder, I'll have to confirm that yes, on our TV screens all the way over in Aus, she's still... here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    But Sky Still Rocks
    Skye's cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hehe, i cried my eyes out yesterday, i think its the only time in her neighbours caear that izzy could actually act.

However, when as always there was a knock at the door, it was decided that me and my tears should go and open the door.....the woman standing there didnt have a clue what i was crying about and felt really guilty!!

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Boyd is going to be diagnosed with schizophrenia in the near future in Oz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    owwwww poor izzy! she falls off a boat and then down some staires and then she loses the baby! ok we have to have some pitty one her
    but oh how funny was her shreik when she found out what had happened to her baby!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    but oh how funny was her shreik when she found out what had happened to her baby!!
    no! its not funny :eek: :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    ohh yea it was :P

ReputationRep:
    what happened today? i missed it! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    aww nuffin much sky stingray and lana pretended to be drunk when lou gave em sum non alcoholic beer, serina and her dad are becomin jelouse of lillianas relationship with luka and also coz she still has pics of his father. ermmm that was it nuffin too drastic I dont think

ReputationRep:
    And sky made it clear to lana that they are just friends.

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    And sky made it clear to lana that they are just friends.

love Katy***
    ...but it was obvious that she has 'feelings' for lana
    bless the cute boy in the coffee shop!

ReputationRep:
    yea, i agree. something will happen between them and that will cause lana to go back 2 canada

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    Apparently Boyd is going to be diagnosed with schizophrenia in the near future in Oz
    What??! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    what happens u cant just say that and not give details

o and does anyone else think serena was harsh the way she told luca to go back to perth

ReputationRep:
    I saw the actress who plays Serena in a CBBC drama or something.

Anyway, Svetlanka is really annoying (those eyes, ughhh, Harold you could do so much better), Lynne is getting really annoying. Stop touching Jack, you are his mother!

ReputationRep:
    What Happened today? I missed it

ReputationRep:
    That is unconfirmed, just a rumour it appears at the moment.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.