Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vishpatel)
    yea, i agree. something will happen between them and that will cause lana to go back 2 canada
    oh right, is she leaving then? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Sky Kisses Lana and Realises she's confused about her sexuality, and freaks out a bit (I think that's next week, she talks to Libby about it). Then Lana goes back to Canada and Sky realises she is in fact straight :confused:

I read that somewhere not sure where though :confused:

C'mon neighbours wouldn't keep a gay character. Too contraversial. :rolleyes: anyway Lana's starting to get on my nerves all she does is Run off. :creep:

ReputationRep:
    How funny was today's episode? Just because it was so awful!

The whole Libby thing with that guy was so sudden? One minute she won the competition, next she was sleeping with him :rolleyes:

And Lynn! :eek: What the hell was she wearing! :confused: Yuck.

ReputationRep:
    im seing Joe Scully tomorrow!!!!!!

who wants to touch me?

he's coming to our union tomorrow night :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    im seing Joe Scully tomorrow!!!!!!

who wants to touch me?

he's coming to our union tomorrow night :cool:
    Haha no way? What is he coming to talk about? How to take drugs and get fired? That is pretty cool though.

Shake his hand first and then I'll touch you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Haha no way? What is he coming to talk about? How to take drugs and get fired? That is pretty cool though.

Shake his hand first and then I'll touch you :p:
    dunno what he is there for, I think he comes down involves us in drinking games and studd, answers questions and tells jokes.

we had Karl kennedy a while ago as well :cool:

and im deffo gunna try and shake is hand, he is a Legend

ReputationRep:
    dunno what he is there for, I think he comes down involves us in drinking games and studd, answers questions and tells jokes.

we had Karl kennedy a while ago as well :cool:

and im deffo gunna try and shake is hand, he is a Legend
    Haha cool. Yeah he rules... he just used to get so angry at everything! Hehe. You should innocently ask him when he's coming back from Bendigo (is that how you spell where he's gone?). Karl Kennedy! Haha. Aw that sounds fun. I wanna go to your uni

ReputationRep:
    Haha cool. Yeah he rules... he just used to get so angry at everything! Hehe. You should innocently ask him when he's coming back from Bendigo (is that how you spell where he's gone?). Karl Kennedy! Haha. Aw that sounds fun. I wanna go to your uni
    well the Karl Kennedy thing was joint with Nottingham uni so if you end up there you could be lucky.

Joe Scully is like on a Uni tour or something, my mate saw him at portsmouth, i might ask him to kill Lynne Scully, I hate her :mad:

ReputationRep:
    How funny was today's episode? Just because it was so awful!
    The whole Libby thing with that guy was so sudden? One minute she won the competition, next she was sleeping with him :rolleyes:
    And Lynn! :eek: What the hell was she wearing! :confused: Yuck.
    haha, it was so cringeworthy watching Susan, Lynne and Libby drool over that latin heart throb guy! :eek:
    I didn't realise Libby was an arl' ****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    haha, it was so cringeworthy watching Susan, Lynne and Libby drool over that latin heart throb guy! :eek:
    them 3 all annoy me, they keep trying to be funny and witty but it's just irritating

ReputationRep:
    them 3 all annoy me, they keep trying to be funny and witty but it's just irritating
    heh, you're not wrong Squire!

ReputationRep:
    joe wont be coming back from bendigo....he was sacked along time ago and the scriptwriters havent found a way to write him out yet!!

ReputationRep:
    joe wont be coming back from bendigo....he was sacked along time ago and the scriptwriters havent found a way to write him out yet!!
    I'm certain he dies in a car crash

ReputationRep:

ssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllll lluuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttt tttt!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    ssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllll lluuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttt tttt!!!!
    I was horrified! :eek: It's v.unlike the Neighbours scriptwriters to include mid-day romps in the plot!

slappa!!

ReputationRep:
    I was horrified! :eek: It's v.unlike the Neighbours scriptwriters to include mid-day romps in the plot!

slappa!!
    lol, I was shocked too, when Lynn started saying ''I wonder what if would be like......you know'' and susan ''I bet hes incredible''

c'mon noone wants to hear 2 old ****s sounding so slutty :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh please if Holly Valance gave you har hotel number you would all be there like a shot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    Oh please if Holly Valance gave you har hotel number you would all be there like a shot!

but I wouldnt leave the following morning like a cheap skank

ReputationRep:
    I KNOW! :rolleyes: That was the joke. I said serious narb should innocently ask him when he's coming back, because we know he isn't. It'd be awkward for him to have to say "I'm not, I got fired because I'm a druggie" :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol, I was shocked too, when Lynn started saying ''I wonder what if would be like......you know'' and susan ''I bet hes incredible''

c'mon noone wants to hear 2 old ****s sounding so slutty :p:
    Indeed! haha
    God, I bet Libby will have some stories to tell! But.. wonder why she sped off, perhaps he lacked a little something in the trouser department :eek:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.