Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    bless karl...where is jesabelle? is she still in hospital?
    Yeah she is! BLESS KARL? The man is horrible! :mad: Go Susan for sticking up for herself!

(Original post by serious narb)
    I met Joe Scully last here tonite or last nite or whenever it was im so pissed now but Mr Scully was actualluy ******ed, he was really pissed! claimed he left cos he had to leave coas he was married to lynne!

he was reallyt ******ed but i got a signed poster from the wall and got it signed by the legend himself, shook the legends hand, i think i fuking rule
    Hehe, you can't type properly you're so drunk :p: Anyway, you should have told him that everyone knows he was fired. You shook has hand! :eek: *shakes yours* :shakehand

ReputationRep:
    I missed Friday's episode as I was getting spanked by some doctors; what happened on Friiiiiiiidayyyyyyy

Is Sky actually attracted to Lana?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Yeah she is! BLESS KARL? The man is horrible! :mad: Go Susan for sticking up for herself!

Hehe, you can't type properly you're so drunk :p: Anyway, you should have told him that everyone knows he was fired. You shook has hand! :eek: *shakes yours* :shakehand
    and im regretting that now, still got a monster hangover

people were yelling stuff from the crowd about drugs, he pretended he didn't here and then gave 1 of the people the finger

but i did get to shake his hand and get a poster signed so it's all good

ReputationRep:
    Two top Neighbours stars from the past are being lined up for a return to the show for the show's 20th anniversary - Annalise Hartman and Sarah Beaumont.

The latter, in particular would be very interesting - just how would Izzy react to her being around Karl again?!

Good stuff Neighbours if you can pull those deals off!

ReputationRep:
    I remmember Annalise from when I first started watching neighbours I thought she was well annoying!!!

I wonder if Sarah will be coming back with her husband or not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chandni)
    I remmember Annalise from when I first started watching neighbours I thought she was well annoying!!!

I wonder if Sarah will be coming back with her husband or not...
    Aw you sound like a hardcore fan; you should have participated in the quiz the other night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Two top Neighbours stars from the past are being lined up for a return to the show for the show's 20th anniversary - Annalise Hartman and Sarah Beaumont.
    OMG OMG OMG OMG

Annalise AND Sarah!!!!!! :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Aw you sound like a hardcore fan; you should have participated in the quiz the other night!
    I was going to but then i ended up watching farehiet 9/11

ReputationRep:
    I was going to but then i ended up watching farehiet 9/11
    My quiz was much more thrilling, just ask Chats!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I think a quiz about my fav soap woulda been more entertaining... that movie isn't so good second time round!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I think a quiz about my fav soap woulda been more entertaining... that movie isn't so good second time round!!
    heh, if you read the end part of my Neighbours Quiz thread you'll find out that the second quiz will take place soon;
    "Neghbours Quiz II; The Revenge" hahah! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I shall have to take part in that then

ReputationRep:
    I shall have to take part in that then
    Indeed! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    oooOOOooo izzy is going on a night out this week to help get over her trama, and ends up kissin Jack on the dance floor infront of Steph haaaa when will izzy ever learn!!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler

Looks like Paul Robinson, Lucy Robinson, Matt Hancock, Annalise Hartman and Sarah Beaumont are returning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    OMG OMG OMG OMG

Annalise AND Sarah!!!!!! :elefant:
    Yep - but they need to agree terms first.

ReputationRep:
    whens the next neighbours quiz? i missed the first one! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hopefuly will have a pic up here of me with the legend himself Joe Scully, may have it online by tomorrow :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    hopefuly will have a pic up here of me with the legend himself Joe Scully, may have it online by tomorrow :cool:
    does he still have the really wild and curly hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    does he still have the really wild and curly hair?
    it's not quite the mullet it once was but it's getting there

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.