This discussion is closed.
bestdeceptions
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)
I love Stu he's such a cutie :love:
Ooh I know Nice body too... did ya see him topless today? Hehe. If only he had a proper shave...
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bestdeceptions)
Ooh I know Nice body too... did ya see him topless today? Hehe. If only he had a proper shave...
*drools* I haven't see todays yet can't wait now The bum fluff' is a bit off putting though
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*drools* I haven't see todays yet can't wait now The bum fluff' is a bit off putting though
Oooh haven't you? Yeah... he's topless... lucky Sindi even gets a hug Then he puts on a tshirt saying "DIRTY"
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oooh haven't you? Yeah... he's topless... lucky Sindi even gets a hug Then he puts on a tshirt saying "DIRTY"
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :tongue: :love: Can't wait for him to start his music career only cause he's a hottie though :thrasher:
Attached files
~Morph~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh dear.neighbours is nasty!.....its so boring.....I hadnt watched it for like a year and decided 2 watch it one day and the same story is still continuing!

Eastenders is much better
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
stu is so wonderful!! officer parker.....yum!
toadie used to be my fav character until tad came along, then when tad kleft i loved toadie again (ah showing how much i love neighbours) why dont paul and tad come back, sky and tad would make a cool couple!
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
stu is so wonderful!! officer parker.....yum!
toadie used to be my fav character until tad came along, then when tad kleft i loved toadie again (ah showing how much i love neighbours) why dont paul and tad come back, sky and tad would make a cool couple!
Agreed, Tad and Paul should come back. Tad was Hot :love: and Him and Sky would make a good couple. I really don't like Boyd :eek:
marychrist
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Just reading about Neighbours future on the BBC being uncertain - a British soap may take its place next year.

Five would be favourites to land it when the contract coems up for renewal at the end of the year. Sky are also reportedly interested, but hopefully Five's long-term interest in putting together an Aussie soap hour alongside Home and Away would be enough for them to clinch a deal.
NO NONONO.

Neighbours belongs on bbc1 at 1:40pm and 5:35pm forever! I hate c5 oh my god.
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by marychrist)
NO NONONO.

Neighbours belongs on bbc1 at 1:40pm and 5:35pm forever! I hate c5 oh my god.
it cant leave i wont let
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sparkey to the rescue :

Stingray asks when it would happen, after his mother's court case. It'll be "just like old times, only we'll be filthy rich". Janelle is so thrilled that her "favourite" son is coming home, but he's not said yes and he doesn't look too happy about it either.

Number 28
Coming inside, he asks if there are any snacks going. Now he's back in the real world, there's only healthy stuff. Susan apologises for nagging earlier.

Stingray: You're a teacher, it's what you do, it's fine
Susan: You know my interest in you goes way beyond that. I'm interested in your school work, of course I do. But I care about you too

She doesn't want to see him go back to square one, but Stingray thinks that's where he belongs - and that includes going back to Colac. Susan isn't happy but Stingray thinks it's what he has to do. He storms off to bed and Sindi asks Susan to talk him out of it.

The campervan of Colac
Sindi takes matters into her own hands, attacking Janelle for not being interested in Stingray earlier. Janelle plays the legal guardian card, but Sindi points out that Stingray is 16 now and he can do what he wants. She accuses Janelle of only wanting him back to do all the work. Janelle resorts to name calling. Sindi opts out.

Karl and Izzy's
Karl comes home and Izzy's pleased to see him. He spent the whole time thinking of her, she kept busy. Karl wants to head straight to bed... ...but Izzy wants to talk to him. She admits she couldn't cope with losing the baby but Karl understands that. She then tells him that things came to a head when he was away.
Izzy: Still got your understanding head on? 'Cause I don't think you're going to be too happy.

Number 28
Sindi's done something. Susan doesn't seem too impressed.

Susan: Tell me you didn't...
Sindi: Well, that van is illegally parked.

Sindi's reacted to the insults and Susan chides her for acting like a child. Just then the Janelle comes in yelling for Scott. Susan tries to calm her down but she's adamant that Stingray stay with her as "these people are psychos". Susan tries to keep the peace but she ends up in a tug-of-war with Janelle. Stingray's gets angry and upset and storms out.

Karl and Izzy's
Izzy's told him about the kiss.

Izyy: I was trying to escape. I could sit at home and be this woman who had just lost her baby or I could go out and pretend that I was someone I wasn't.
She admits that she did it out of guilt... A year ago she didn't know what that was. This has changed her completely. Karl remarks that he left a fragile woman but he doesn't know what he's come home to.
Izzy says that it was the baby that kept them together but Karl thinks there's more to them than that. They disagree over where to go from here. Izzy thinks it's a chance to start over, but Karl doesn't want to start over, he wants to keep going. Izzy promises him that she's in it for the ride, wherever they go.

Number 28
Sindi: Do you think I should go to the van and see if Stingray's hungry?
Susan just stares at her, but she's saved by a knock.
Sindi: Bad idea, I'll just get the door.
Susan: Sit.
It's Janelle and Stingray. Apparently "Scott" has something to say. He's going home with Janelle. Susan's unhappy about that, but respects his decision. Stingray slips in a condition - he stays until the end of the school year. Susan's thrilled with that idea. He forces Janelle to apologise, Susan does the same for Sindi. But naturally Janelle can't let it lie and gets in one last chicken impression...

The next morning
Sindi's made coffee and packed her wardrobe for one weekend. She wants to pack more so Susan quite wisely decides that there should be no more caffeine for her. Sindi talks about how big a day it'll be - and she's going to say yes.
Susan: What about that thing with Stuart?
Sindi: There is no thing with Stuart.

Coffee Shop
Steph and Lil are complaining about the lack of good clothes in their wardrobe. They compliment each other on their styles...
Lil: I like your [top] much better. Why don't we swap?
And all the guys get excited as Steph starts to take her top off (seriously) but are disappointed when she laughs and stops. They agree to do a "swap party" with their clothes. Izzy overhears and offers her place as a venue. After some hesitation Steph agrees.

Number 30
Toadie's apologising to Stingray about what he said about Janelle. Sindi comes in and listens in as Toadie and Stinger bond.
Toadie: I see a lot of myself in you... you're smart, you've got a lot going for you.
Toadie tells him it's his choice about going back, but at least he's hanging about to do his exams. Sindi makes her presence known and Toadie kicks Stingray out so they can get going.

Number 28
Lil's told Susan about the party. Stingray's studying and Janelle is disrupting her so Susan sends her out for milk. Janelle would prefer to go next door and get some from Lyn and to Susan's surprise says it doesn't matter if she's not in as she has her own key.
That's OK then.
Izzy turns up, and Stingray gives up the study. He leaves, muttering. Izzy invites Susan to the party... Lil starts to make excuses for them both as to why they can't come but Susan stops her and agrees to come.
Lil: Am I going mad or did you just accept an invitation from that woman we've all sworn to loathe and despise?
But Izzy's making an effort, and so is Susan.
Izzy and Karl's
Izzy's done food... but no one's interested. Susan's looking through the clothes that they've got already. Karl comes out and Izzy's desperate to get rid of him.
Karl: Yes, I figured you want to talk about me, not to me.
Susan: Well, we would if there was anything juicy but frankly you're not that interesting.
And on that note, Karl leaves. As he goes, Steph comes in, making a beeline for Lil's contributions. Izzy says she asked begged Lyn to come but doesn't think she will.
But she does and she's brought a friend. Susan is bemused to see janelle, especially when she sees what she's brought for Susan - her "lucky pants"...

Later
The women are fighting over a top and agree that if there's more than one person who wants something it goes in a pile and they draw cards for it. Janelle produces a bright pink tracksuit.
Janelle: They reckon this is the same stuff they make parachutes out of.
No one's saying anything so Lyn says she'll take it, so she can go walking with Oscar in them.
Izzy: Let's hope she runs them to the dump.
Lil: Oh, I don't know. Nothing wrong with a good pair of parachute trakkie pants, y'know?

Retreat
Toadie's sitting on the veranda, having a drink. Sindi's bored. And fed up. And impatient. She suggests going for a walk then getting dressed up for dinner for the romantic meal in a romantic resturant that Toadie... hasn't booked. Counter meal or pizza?
Unimpressed, Sindi goes to iron a dress in case she changes her mind. As she gets up, she sees two people approaching with champers and flowers. Assuming they're for her, she waits... but they walk straight past.

Izzy and Karl's
The girls are leaving, and Susan tells her she can call Karl now, "and tell him it's safe to come home". Janelle wants a lift home. Izzy has a swipe at Janelle and Lyn calls her on it.
Lil: You have to admit. You did start it.
They joke about Janelle's clothing and Steph tells them they're being harsh - especially since Lyn is going to look fabulous in her zebra print mini...

Retreat
Out for their walk, Sindi notices a romantic couple. Toadie jokes about people getting a room. The suspense is killing Sindi so she tells Toadie to ask her.
Ask what?
She says it doesn't matter, her answer is yes.
Number 28
Susan comes home to find Stingray hard at it. He heads off for a break as Steph speaks to Lil about the new-found friendship with Izzy...

Izzy and Karl's
...as Izzy is raving to Karl about how much fun she had with Susan and Lil...

Number 28
...Lil says that she's changed, understandably, but they'll wait and see how long the new Izzy lasts...

Izzy and Karl's
...and Izzy had the best time...

Number 28
Given the choice between Janelle and Izzy, Izzy wins, but David rearranging the wheelie bins would come out on top. Steph asks Lil to keep trying, but she doesn't think they're cut out to be really good friends...

Izzy and Karl's
...and Izzy and Lil are going to be really good friends.

Retreat
Toadie can't believe that Sindi thought he was going to propose. But the truth of it is he doesn't want to marry her. They've never been "stable" and they're heading in two different directions.
Toadie: I think it might be best if we called it quits.
Sindi looks hurt.

aaw, thanks sweetie!!
edit: luka is alongside jesabele on the slap list for me now..enough is enough :mad:
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
would an update for today be available as i'm stuck at work and god knows how long i'm gonna be stuck here!!!
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chandni)
would an update for today be available as i'm stuck at work and god knows how long i'm gonna be stuck here!!!
Sure thing, here go:

Bishop house
Lil arrives home and asks Harold if he has plans for the night. It seems she needs his help with something and David can’t find out. Luka impresses her with the dinner he’s making, which annoys Serena. David comes home and complains about the terrible day he had at work. Lil tells him he should just kick the photocopier to make it work again.
"If only Karl said the same about you," he jokes. He tries to make conversation with Luka, even mentioning a phone call from his parents, but Luka doesn’t say much in return.

Pub
Lyn, Jack and Oscar are eating out. Jack asks about Lyn’s Life Coaching course. Lyn tells him that her mentor has said that she’s making "excellent progress", which is a direct quote.
"That’s excellent," Jack tells her. Lyn thinks Jack’s having her on, which he denies and gives her his congratulations. Lyn tells him that she has also decided to take up tango lessons, and wants Jack to be her partner. Jack tells her he can’t go, because tonight is also his narcotics anonymous meeting. Lyn tells him she’ll find someone else to be her partner.

Hoyland house
Jack has come around to ask Max to be Lyn’s partner. Max just laughs. Jack tells him it would be a good way to put any past disagreements behind them. As much as Jack tries to convince him, Max says that he’ll never ever get him dancing.

Bishop house
Lil mentions a folk dancing concert at the Serbian Club tonight. David isn’t interested, but Lil says Harold is. Harold catches on and affirms this. Stuart comes over with a charred briefcase for David to identify. David says it’s his. Stuart tells him that it was found in the community gardens, and that there were no fingerprints, due to the state it’s in. The adults begin to wonder who might have done it. Lil guesses it was bored kids out for a thrill.
Maybe not, says Serena, looking directly at Luka. "Maybe it was someone you know." Stuart tells David he needs to ask a few more questions. Serena continues to look across the table at Luka.

Pub
Lou mentions to Connor that he has heard that about Carmella’s mother and her job offer. Connor tells him that he isn’t sure whether to take the job or not. He says that he could use the full time work. Lou reminds him that the Cammenitis aren’t exactly clean, but Connor tells him he is working for Lucia, not Rocco. Lou also reminds him that he has done the child custody bit before, and being close to the Cammenitis won’t help Connor a bit.

Bishop house
Lil comes into the bedroom dressed up for her night at the folk concert. When Harold sees how she’s dressed he asks if he should put on a tie. Lil says he’s fine but insists on checking his shoes. On her way out she leaves some money for Luka, in case he wants to see a movie or anything. David tells Lil he’s thinking of joining her and Harold at the concert, because the alternative is going into the office to find out what he might have had in the briefcase. Lil, caught off guard a little, tells him he’s too late and the concert’s already started, then heads out the door. David leaves not long after. When Serena and Luka are the only two left in the house, Serena demands to know why he would burn David’s briefcase, and why he can’t just leave her family alone. Luka tells her that he has just as much right to be there as she does. Lil’s his mother too, and the more Serena fights that, the more Lil will hate her. Serena is shocked. Luka tells her to just keep hating him; it only makes him look better and her look worse. Serena storms out of the house.

Hoyland house
Lyn comes over to give Summer some more wool for her knitting, and she apologises for Jack from before. Max tells her he had to decline because he has two left feet, and there’s too much happening right now. When Summer asks what exactly is happening, he tells her to do her homework. Unfortunately for Max, Summer’s already done it and she suggests Max and Lyn go tangoing. She eventually talks Max and Lyn into going to the tango lesson.

Pub
Lou asks Connor if he wants to go home early, with the pub as quiet as it is. Connor says he’s fine. Carmella comes in and tells Connor she’s made a few calls to some lawyers about his custody case, some news she thought Connor would like to hear. He is less than pleased, because the lawyers are Carmella’s family lawyers – Cammeniti lawyers. He tells her that being associated with them won’t help his case. Carmella leaves the pub, insulted.
v Coffee Shop
Stuart, still on duty, comes in for a coffee. Serena approaches him and asks if it’s possible for the police to look up crimes in other states. He tells her it’s standard procedure, and asks why she wanted to know. Serena tells him she knows it was Luka who burned the briefcase. Stuart asks her why she thinks it was him, and she tells him that it would be easy for him to get his hands on it, and tells him about the arson in Western Australia. Stuart asks how she knows he was involved with arson if he wasn’t charged. Serena says that he practically admitted it to her, and asks if it’s possible to take him in for questioning. Stuart tells her that he knows her and Luka haven’t been getting along, but there’s laws against baseless accusations. Until she has evidence, he can’t do anything about it.

Community Hall
Lil and Harold enter, and Harold at last finds out that he has been taken to a tango lesson. She didn’t want David to find out because he’s bad at dancing, and Harold is really good. Max and Lyn also turn up, and they are all surprised at the turnout. Gino had told them he didn’t have anyone else. At least they got free vouchers. Gino starts the lesson.

Coffee Shop
Serena is on the phone to Svetlanka, trying to get her to admit her part in Luka’s past crime. She really needs to know what happened in Perth, and she needs to know now.

Community Hall
The lesson is well underway. Max is having trouble, and Gino takes Lyn’s place as his partner. With typical Neighbours bad timing, Summer and Jack come into the room as the two males begin dancing close together. Lou also comes in, but not to dance. Apparently he didn’t want to pass up the opportunity for a good laugh. Jack correctly guesses the real reason is he couldn’t find a partner.

Number 30
Connor sits on the lounge, holding one of Maddy’s toys. Carmella comes in, and Connor apologises. Carmella tells him that she and her mother honestly have no idea what Rocco was up to, he left them in the dark. Carmella thought he was in construction and real estate. Everything she used to say was just jokes. She knew they were all terrified of Rocco, so she played it up. She tells Connor she loves him, and she loves Maddy. She wants him to win the custody battle, and having the daughter of a known criminal as a girlfriend will be bad. She puts her set of keys on the bench and leaves.

Community Hall
Lyn is rubbing her ankle, and Max apologises. Lyn tells him he didn’t do it, and he’s getting better. Max doesn’t think so. Jack and Summer ask Lyn if she’ll be continuing the lessons. Lyn says that the lessons are expensive and it’s not fair on Max. Summer tries to convince him to keep going, but has no luck.
Meanwhile, Gino tells Harold and Lil that they were great. Lou doesn’t agree, with Harold’s two left feet and a torso like a barrel of pickled onions. Lil tells Lou he’s jealous, which he denies, and keeps stirring Harold. Gino asks if Harold and Lil will be continuing the lessons, and they both say yes. They meet up with Max and Lyn, who tell them that they won’t be coming back. Harold tells Max that some people have it and some people don’t, and that’s just the way it is. Lil convinces Max to keep going, because Lyn really wants to.

Bishop house
Serena comes home, and straight away tells Luka she knows about the teacher in Perth. It turns out Luka wasn’t entirely honest before. It wasn’t a male teacher, it was a woman, and one who Luka was completely obsessed with. He stalked her for three months, then burnt her bag, then the school. Svetlanka told Serena everything. Luka tells her that after all the lies Svetlanka has told Lil, she’s not going to believe her now. Serena asks if he always burns something if things don’t go his way.
"So I burned your dad’s stupid case, so what?"
Serena can’t believe he’s even smiling. She tells him she’ll tell Lil as soon as she gets home. Luka says that she won’t believe her either, after all her little tantrums. Serena says that Lil has known her all her life, and knows when she’s lying or not. Luka tells her she isn’t the golden child anymore, and Serena tells him he won’t be either, after Svetlanka has to admit that she lied to the police. Before they can say anymore, Lil, Harold and David all come home. When David and Harold go to their bedrooms, and Lil to the kitchen, Serena gets up to tell her mother what she has found out, but Luka stops her and asks her to let him explain everything to her first.

neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sparkey, do you know if sky and boyd are ever get back together?
and is tha alexandro guy gone now?he made me laugh! :rolleyes:
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by neha p)
I think they do! Being the cool person that I am, I was looking at the Neighbours website for Australia and in the story updates it says that Sky and Boyd get caught getting "steamy" in a sauna. :rolleyes:

So either it's a one off, or yes, they get back together :p:
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think they do! Being the cool person that I am, I was looking at the Neighbours website for Australia and in the story updates it says that Sky and Boyd get caught getting "steamy" in a sauna. :rolleyes:

So either it's a one off, or yes, they get back together :p:
And I think they are about to split again due to Boyd new obsession with his body and the producers are also looking at trying to develop the character of Boyd as an indidivual, without Sky with him all of the time.
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by neha p)
Apparently they do get back together but not for a bit yet! But i'm not sire about the Alexsandro guy :embarasse
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The Alessandro guy was just part of a story, leading to Libby's exit from the show.
Rose64
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lol, I love how they try get a shot in of Boyd topless/in his boxers whenever they can.

Alessandro was pretty weird. His eyelashes scared me!
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
are they having a joke?....boyd and serena??
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thnx for the update i only just got round to reading it... i didn't get home from work till 7am!!! I was meant to finnish at about 11pm!!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (204)
12.73%
Excited (139)
8.68%
Worried (291)
18.16%
Terrified (363)
22.66%
Meh (144)
8.99%
Confused (35)
2.18%