Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    I heard this rumour. Is it definate then?
    According to Ernisborough.com Alan Dale has flown over to Austrailia from the US to film some scenes for the 20th anniversary. It'll be so strange seeing Jim Robinson off of Neighbours actually being Jom Robinson!! (and you just know all the young people will just think they've got Caleb off of the OC on Neighbours!!)

Paul and Lucy Robinson are definately going back, there are talks about Jason Donovan going back as well, and Sarah and Annalise have confirmed. I'm really looking forward to this, its going to be amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    According to Ernisborough.com Alan Dale has flown over to Austrailia from the US to film some scenes for the 20th anniversary. It'll be so strange seeing Jim Robinson off of Neighbours actually being Jom Robinson!! (and you just know all the young people will just think they've got Caleb off of the OC on Neighbours!!)

Paul and Lucy Robinson are definately going back, there are talks about Jason Donovan going back as well, and Sarah and Annalise have confirmed. I'm really looking forward to this, its going to be amazing!!
    Jim Robinson will probably be brought back in a dream sequence that Paul has, or a fantasy sequence with him, Paul and Lucy in.

As far as I know, Sarah and Annalise are still in talks, and nothing has been confirmed yet.

Jason Donovan will probably agree to a deal, and Kylie is still a maybe.

If they can get all these stars back and publicise it well, Neighbours could get pretty decent viewing figures for these episodes, perhaps around 7-8 million betwen the lunchtime showing and the evening showing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Darlings, I have been missing you all dreadfully! Yes, I am actually currently in Germany holidaying myself - have missed a whole weeks worth of Neighbours!

Would one of you lovely people please fill me in on the weeks events in Erinsborough?

ps Neighbours Quiz III in cinemas soon! :embarasse :cool:
    What are you doing posting? You should be having fun with your German friend.

Anyway, here is the review for episode 4612 (Monday's episode) and keep clicking on the episode numbers in the top right hand corner of the review, until you get to 4616.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Jason Donovan would like to come back for a bit and star in a scene with Sky (his real-life half-sister).
    Yeah I read that in an Interview with Steph McIntosh on BBC site. It may turn out cheesy though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Jason Donovan would like to come back for a bit and star in a scene with Sky (his real-life half-sister).
    His half-sister? :eek: So did not know that...

Dan - when are you coming back? Poor you missing so much Neighbours hehe. Although to be honest nothing that thrilling has happened... I can't believe you missed the robbery though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    His half-sister? :eek: So did not know that...

Dan - when are you coming back? Poor you missing so much Neighbours hehe. Although to be honest nothing that thrilling has happened... I can't believe you missed the robbery though :rofl:
    Jason Donovan is now rumoured to be joining Eastenders!

Either way, the chances of seeing him in a soap this year look quite high at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Jason Donovan is now rumoured to be joining Eastenders!

Either way, the chances of seeing him in a soap this year look quite high at the moment.
    Wow, I was the worlds biggest Jason Donovan fan when I was seven!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erinsborough.com)
    The Herald Sun has published new information on some of the returnees to the show.

It states that up to 30 characters, who were memorable or deemed a success, have been invited back for cameo appearances during a nostalgia week in July.

Some characters - such as Kimberley Davies' Annalise Hartman, Melissa Bell's version of Lucy Robinson and Stephen Hunt's Matt Hancock have been confirmed for a while, whilst others - including Daniel Macpherson's Joel Samuels, Terence Donovan's Doug Willis, recently departed Kym Valentine's Libby Kennedy and Benji McNair's Mal Kennedy have been widely expected to return in the Neighbours online community.

Other faces are completely new to speculation - and they're: Mark Little as Joe Mangel, Rachel Blakely as Gaby Willis and Eliza Szonert as Danni Stark.

The article also states that invitations were sent to Holly Valance (Flick Scully), Emma Harrison (Jo Hartman) and Nicola Charles (Sarah Beaumont).

And conflicting reports are still coming in regarding old favourites played by Kylie, Jason, Natalie Imbruglia and Guy Pearce. All have apparently said no to a return - although other articles have stated that invitations haven't been forthcoming - or haven't been dismissed.

If 30 is the correct number to expect, another 20 characters can be expected to descend on Ramsay Street in the new future - will your favourites be amongst them?
    Its getting interesting!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a little confused about how they plan to bring some of these characters back, most of the people mentioned don't have much of a connection left in Ramsey Street, their families have all moved away and Harold and Lou will be the only ones to remember most of them!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I'm a little confused about how they plan to bring some of these characters back, most of the people mentioned don't have much of a connection left in Ramsey Street, their families have all moved away and Harold and Lou will be the only ones to remember most of them!!
    Matt Hancock is certainly a strange character to return - the only connection he has is Toadie, but they werent really best buddies anyway.

If Annalise comes back she knows Lou, and of course Paul.

And Sarah, well, we know all about her! :p:

ReputationRep:
    todays episode was absolutely amazing

you had the appaling bank robber
    the really crap tv crew who Toadie expertly told to 'Nick off!'
    Karl talking to Susan about taking Izzie to a place they went to
    Boyd and Serena was such an obvious build up as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    LOL - it's just been on!

ReputationRep:
    Wowee it was actually rather tense when Stu negotiated with the bank robber.. although we all knew he wouldn't get shot so it wasn't that tense. :p: Lol and how funny was 'Mullet'?! The faceless phone-villan.. every day I fall a little bit more in love with Neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    Matt Hancock is certainly a strange character to return - the only connection he has is Toadie, but they werent really best buddies anyway.

If Annalise comes back she knows Lou, and of course Paul.

And Sarah, well, we know all about her! :p:
    I think Toadie and Matt's friendship went out the window when Toadie got a crush on his stepmum!!

And we all remember that Annalise first came into the show as Lou's girlfriend!!

You'd think they'd try and get characters with more obvious connections back, like Lou's family

ReputationRep:
    "Mullet". Quality

ReputationRep:
    im back on the thread people~!~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    im back on the thread people~!~
    OMG WTF LOL UR BACK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    OMG WTF LOL UR BACK!
    OMG! I KNOW!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    todays episode was absolutely amazing

you had the appaling bank robber
    Karl talking to Susan about taking Izzie to a place they went to
    Boyd and Serena was such an obvious build up as well
    Hah. So true. I also loved the way the bank robber suddenly started pouring his heart out to Stu about how robbiing is not normally the kind of thing he'd do :rofl:

God I love Neighbours

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see the bit when Serenna whispered to Stingray to try to concentrate or something? In England she would have disqualified the whole room, not from just that exam but maybe from other exams too!

And when Stingray's mum came in and started calling too him, again grounds for disqualification?

What goes on in Oztralia? lol

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.