The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler alert-sorry if you know already.

Steph is going to be put on trial as charlies son (lyn's 1/2 brother) thinks steph has smothered Charlie with a cushion-but she gets away with a suspended sentence for two years.

Summer breaks up with Caleb when she finds out he's not rich but they end up dating again...

Izzy leaves Karl at the alter but then returns and they wed...but ends up romantically attatched to Paul Robinson who is to return next week.

There's going to be a big fire at Lassiters in which someone-who may not actually be a member of the cast dies. Sindi and Stuart are trapped-Stuart is blinded and they move in together however there is trouble ahead...

Harold and Lou plan to open a mini-mart!!!

Jack leaves to be with Nina.

Boyd becomes unhealthily obsessed with his body which leads to an eating disorder-this is a recurring storyline which'll last for yonks!!!

Steph MacIntosh who plays Sky is leaving (to start a pop career!) there are rumours she may die but I don't think that would happen considering her mother and that she is young and may well return to the cast.

Serena and Boyd have this thing (which I think they are at the moment) but they break it up-Serena confesses all to Sky and then helps them reunite.

Steph may well get pregnant.

Some more oldies from the past are scheduled to return!

Hope this has been of usex
Steph finds out she is pregnant on Christmas Eve (their time!)
Yeah she had a big smile. Like this almost ---> :biggrin:
englishstudent
Yeah she had a big smile. Like this almost ---> :biggrin:

Bigger!

Anne!
Reply 2404
Sky is not leaving...... yet!

Certainly, she is big part of the storylines at the moment on Aussie screens.

Might talk about a bit of Neighbours on my radio show today. :biggrin:
Reply 2405
So whats with that bone that Harold and Lou found the other day then? I read that Paul Robinson is very interested when he shows up, but I never saw the conclusion for that storyline
Reply 2406
Some pretty funny moments in Neighbours today, some of my favourites include:

Izzy to Karl -'Not again Harold!'
Max to Karl - 'I didn't know she knew about us!'
That guy with his golf noises!

:rofl:
Rose64
Some pretty funny moments in Neighbours today, some of my favourites include:

Izzy to Karl -'Not again Harold!'
Max to Karl - 'I didn't know she knew about us!'
That guy with his golf noises!

:rofl:

Hah. The golf noises were hilarious. As was Maz's line. Apart from those few funny moments I thought it was pretty boring. Oh, you also forgot Harold and the bone :biggrin: Classic.

Also I hope Sky doesn't leave :frown:
SiAnY
Steph finds out she is pregnant on Christmas Eve (their time!)

yea and den she gets arrseted on suspicion of killing charlie
ruthiepooos
Steph MacIntosh who plays Sky is leaving (to start a pop career!) there are rumours she may die but I don't think that would happen considering her mother and that she is young and may well return to the cast.

She has Started recording things for her album, She has been doing a lot of apperences in australia, Singing. I've got an MP3 of her singing "Santa Clause is comming to town" and It is really good. She has a great voice. But she has stated that even when she starts her singing carear she will not be leaving Neighbour any time soon (Or as long as there is still need for her character) :biggrin: :dancing:
Yey Neighbours! :smile:
Ahhh Connor :frown: I just wanted to cry! Nick is such a @:"£:colondollar:@£:"
go connor, go connor :dancing:
Hehe, wonder if he'll go through with it!
Awwww. Nick is so HORRIBLE :frown: He doesn't even like Maddy! He was mean to her :frown: When Connor cried... aw... so sad! :redface:

Wooooo I hope Connor gets away with it. Anyone know what happens?
I hate Lori's boyfriend he makes me feel ill.

and I'm happy that Izzy is having second thoughts about everything Karl related, hopefully she'll get it on with Paul Robinson when he eventually comes along and Karl and Susan get back together.

also, I can't wait for the formal.

and I don't want Jack Scully to leave!
Lil and Davids sex tape! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 2417
afireinside©

wtf??!!
Bezza
wtf??!!

They were filming some sort of family video thing in their home, and David was trying to talk into the camcorder but Lil was a bit frisky.
Then she said "We're in the house..alone" and David got the remote control for the camcorder and stopped it recording.. but as Lil got on top of him :eek: (fully clothed at this point) on the chair, as he lay back he sat on the remote and it started recording again..!
Next thing we know they are rolling on the floor..

The next scene was where they were talking about having a good time (it was the day after at this point) the night before :biggrin:
Reply 2419
afireinside©

Who needs Paris Hilton eh? :p:

Latest