The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2440
George was cute, everyone had a bad prom besides Lana and George :smile:

LOL that Harold thing in the pub (''human bones in his garden'') and in the coffee shop (''Lou isnt a serial killer'') was hilarious!!!!!
chats

LOL that Harold thing in the pub (''human bones in his garden'') and in the coffee shop (''Lou isnt a serial killer'') was hilarious!!!!!

Awww, lana and George thing was sweet :redface:

Lol @ Harold :rofl:

Awww nobody liked Sky :frown: (Except me :biggrin: )
Reply 2442
chats

Whats with Harold and Lou and the bones? I'v missed the last few weeks because I didn't get in from work in time, I saw them find the bone, but I don't get where the stories going!!
Reply 2443
ditzy blonde
Whats with Harold and Lou and the bones? I'v missed the last few weeks because I didn't get in from work in time, I saw them find the bone, but I don't get where the stories going!!

basically they were just digging in Lous garden, and they came across the human bones. Lous scared the police might put him back in because he is an ex con.................no idea where the story is heading
Question: Is Serena Still a virgin or just incredibly Horny?
Reply 2445
chats
basically they were just digging in Lous garden, and they came across the human bones. Lous scared the police might put him back in because he is an ex con.................no idea where the story is heading

Ah, I thought there might have been more to it. I think I read that Paul Robinson's very interested in the bones when he shows up so I though there might be more to it.
Sparkey

Incredibly horny, in my opinion. Oh yeh, she looked so much better in yesterdays episode, think it was the hair. But I hate her smile with a passion, it's horrible!
Reply 2447
ditzy blonde
Ah, I thought there might have been more to it. I think I read that Paul Robinson's very interested in the bones when he shows up so I though there might be more to it.

there must be something more to it, they are 100 years old so cant be a ex neighbours character though

Sparkey

both! she is reallllllllly desperate to lose it!!!

plus what has happened to Valda, is she dead???
Oh a different note, are we all mega excited about the quiz on Thursday? :rolleyes: :cool:
Reply 2449
chats
plus what has happened to Valda, is she dead???

I think they said Valda's got DVT and was resting else where. I think the actress has cancer or something in real life
Reply 2450
ditzy blonde
I think they said Valda's got DVT and was resting else where. I think the actress has cancer or something in real life

oh, I was wondering where she was while her husbund was dying
chats
both! she is reallllllllly desperate to lose it!!!

Ahhh, Thanks. :biggrin:

Losing Virginity to Boyd eurgh!!!
Sparkey
Ahhh, Thanks. :biggrin:

Losing Virginity to Boyd eurgh!!!

Oh my god! Reading that I thought "what's wrong with that, Boyd's cute!"... then remembered that I had a dream about him last night! Hahahaha. How embarrassing.

I was with my friends, trying to get down this hill that was all covered in mud. Then at the end, there was big building with a play going on and the actor that plays Boyd was in it. Haha.

HOW RANDOM? :confused: I wonder what it means... :eek:
Darcy is coming out of his coma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 2454
afireinside©

Oh no he isn't.........
afireinside©

Now how predictable was that?! :p:
Reply 2456
No!!!

I have just had a peek at the Aussie spoilers website and see that Paul Robinson and Izzy....... :eek:
theaman
Oh no he isn't.........

Yeah yeah know it is predictable but it's perfect timing! :biggrin: All makes for great television! :smile: :cool:
Reply 2458
what do you mean he isnt? that ruins the izzy getting caught plan :frown:
you know what...lyn is really beginning to annoy me with all her crying! :rolleyes:
neha p
what do you mean he isnt? that ruins the izzy getting caught plan :frown:
you know what...lyn is really beginning to annoy me with all her crying! :rolleyes:

I know. I swear there hasn't been an episode all week where she hasn't cried! :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending