Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Kylie and Natalie Imburglia have "definitely not ruled out" returning for the 20th anniversary episodes. "Never say never" the producers have said, so there is still a possibility they will be back, and stars such as Russell Crowe have also been lined up!

These episodes are going to be huge!

And also another big spoiler for you.....in the moments Karl has a heart attack and in the moments he believes to be his last, he phones Susan to delcare his feelings for her and THEN Izzy, to end their relationship. Has he found out one of her big secrets?

And will he survive?

Stay tuned!
    That is so exciting!!!

Where on Earth do you get your info from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    That is so exciting!!!

Where on Earth do you get your info from?
    That post is made up of info from a mix of places!

ReputationRep:
    I suppose you all know that Boys is Bulimic?

ReputationRep:
    That post is made up of info from a mix of places!
    So Kylie's a possibility, but is it actually likely to happen? I know Jason Donovan's ruled out 'Stenders, but what about the Kylie/Jason Neighbours reunion? They so should do it!!

When are we likely to get these episodes over here then?

ReputationRep:
    So Kylie's a possibility, but is it actually likely to happen? I know Jason Donovan's ruled out 'Stenders, but what about the Kylie/Jason Neighbours reunion? They so should do it!!

When are we likely to get these episodes over here then?
    I'd say Jason is more likely to return than Kylie. Kylie is still unlikely but as they said, you never know.

These episodes should air in Oz in July, so we should see them around September/October time over here.

ReputationRep:
    Is this the end for Karl?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Jason is more likely to return than Kylie. Kylie is still unlikely but as they said, you never know.

These episodes should air in Oz in July, so we should see them around September/October time over here.
    I'm so excited!! Unnaturally so!! I really hope I'm not disappointed!!

ReputationRep:
    Is this the end for Karl?
    I hope so

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited!! Unnaturally so!! I really hope I'm not disappointed!!
    LOL, thats what most viewers are probably thinking but I think Neighbours usually delivers with big episodes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    I hope so
    I think your one of very few Neighbours fans that would say that!

ReputationRep:
    I think your one of very few Neighbours fans that would say that!
    Hehe Nah, I don't really wish he dies. I hate his character... I think he's horrible But I guess Neighbours wouldn't be the same without him.

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours Christmas!
    Yeeeeeeeeey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feedtheflamingo)
    Neighbours Christmas!
    Yeeeeeeeeey!

yh...i got a question...why's it always christmas!!! i swear it was there just a few months ago...how often dus it *** in neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tazzie)
    yh...i got a question...why's it always christmas!!! i swear it was there just a few months ago...how often dus it *** in neighbours?
    It comes once a year!

I missed it what happened?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    It comes once a year!

I missed it what happened?????
    The Coffe Shop was open!! OMG! Don't they ever shut??!! :eek:
    Cindy and Stu nearly got caught by Stingray and Boyd and Sky are back together. Awwww. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    The Coffe Shop was open!! OMG! Don't they ever shut??!! :eek:
    Cindy and Stu nearly got caught by Stingray and Boyd and Sky are back together. Awwww. :p:
    Back together!!!!!! I always miss the good ones!! Did Serena get caught for being the b-itch she is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Back together!!!!!! I always miss the good ones!! Did Serena get caught for being the b-itch she is?
    Not exaclty. But she did admit everything to Lana and then she told Sky and Boyd that she had said the times wrong!! Stingray sent her a pressy and she is thinking about getting back with him. David and the rest of the family had got water pistols for Chrimbo and proceeded to spray all the street! LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    Not exaclty. But she did admit everything to Lana and then she told Sky and Boyd that she had said the times wrong!! Stingray sent her a pressy and she is thinking about getting back with him. David and the rest of the family had got water pistols for Chrimbo and proceeded to spray all the street! LOL.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to know something stupid. Stingray's cousin (I only started watching a few weeks ago so I don't know all the names) got him computer games for Chrimbo, and he loved them. But I reconised one of the covers of the games, it was Warcraft 2. Warcraft 3 has been out for nearly two years now and you can't tell me we are THAT far behind the aussies.

ReputationRep:
    Fab cheesy christmassy music , David running around giggling like a school girl, Sky's rather Festive red hat (Which I swear is the one she was wearing on Friday only Dyed red), Sexy Stu in a suit. Have to say Best Neighbours episode this year

Anyone else notice the orgasmatron in it?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.