The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Neighbours today was hilarious. I love David. The man is insane! When he was running around with the water pistols... so funny :rofl:

Aw Sky and Boyd ::biggrin:

How sexy did Stu look??? :love:
bestdeceptions
Neighbours today was hilarious. I love David. The man is insane! When he was running around with the water pistols... so funny :rofl:

He looked Georgeous especially in that suit grrrrrrr!!! :biggrin: :love:
bestdeceptions

quote:Fab cheesy christmassy music :biggrin:

Ah yes i agree wid it all....david an whole bishop fam...hilarious. music...v cheesy, but again amusing. sky an boyd....bless!....stu...yummy *wink wink
Reply 2503
Has Russell Crowe signed up for the 20th anniversary thing?

I'm sure I just heard it on the tv, bu I wasn't paying much attention!!
Reply 2504
ditzy blonde
Has Russell Crowe signed up for the 20th anniversary thing?

I'm sure I just heard it on the tv, bu I wasn't paying much attention!!

Probably still talking about the reports circulating at the moment - still nothing confirmed as yet.
Skye and Boyd are re-united - thank god. That storyline was getting a bit thin. Now it's Christmas and Lassisters is about to get a bit 'hotter' - eeeeeek
Reply 2506
ooo how annoying was serineas dad yesterday with that bloody water pistol!!! grrr big wane!!! WIsh he would grow up
Oooh today is the week of the fire AND Gus' return! I'm getting excited! :biggrin:

Today's episode was pretty annoying. Why was Susan so annoyed at Sindi for going out with Stu? Toadie broke up WITH HER. She has a right to see other people! And they are planning on telling him eventually.

Also another question - why did Susan go to the coffee shop when she was going to her spa appointment? :confused: I don't get it.
Reply 2508
ah man I am really gutted I missed yesterdays episode, sounded soooooooo good, wanted to see David being a dick! :frown:

Today Karl asked Susan where you going and she said ''spa'' maybe she just went coffee shop to buy something :confused:

Jack has gone! this was they only episode he hasnt annoyed me, nice of him to bring pops his boat to Ramsey Street :smile:
Reply 2509
yea wish susan would stop interfering with Carls life now! wonder what she'll say tomorrow to him??
Reply 2510
i didnt like 2days episode
Reply 2511
amo1
i didnt like 2days episode

upset jack left?
On friday the pub will be hit by an astorad and be set on fire and (male 1) and (Female 1) will be traped inside and later that eposode or next week a male body gets taken out of the pub? it no joke it will hapen it been all the papers
and i think the cafe as well will be set on fire i know it is another building im not shore on the cafe it my be lastors (hotel),doctors

Im not going to give u the names of the cariters just yet i will say here where i got the infomation from and the cariters today or thursday? or i might not u need to keep gessing :confused:
I miss jack.
so jack gone for good and there is no plans to bring him back sorry
Reply 2515
jacks gone :frown:
the writers were a bit odd though no one noticed with the exception of steph all the scullys children live in America?!? Seriously....and i thought flick and michelle were meant to be coming back.
glad jack and nina will live happily ever after. :biggrin:

On other bits of the episode why was susan so pissed off at sindi?!? i dont get it, does she know that sindi is using stu to get over toadie or does she just think its a bad idea....this coming from the lady who dated her best friends brother in law.....
Gus returns and acts all freaky - again!
Love it how Izzy shouts "Help, Security" and moments later, in true Hollywood style, two security guards charge in without even asking her what's wrong!
Susan takes everything well until she sees Izzy and *finally* loses it. She hasn't lost it like that since she found out about the baby, that was the ultimate Susan Kennedy drama moment! You know, the one that left Karl almost crying on the street with all the neighbours watching?
Question is will Izzy stay or go...
on friday some one going to die read my thread 2526 on Neighbours *spoilers* for more info do u whont to know who dies it will happen on firday
so i cant be botherd to look throw 2533 thread about that so i postd it here

and todei might not be around in 3 weeks? what could that mean
Gus dies tomorrow I think?

Latest

Trending

Trending