Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danjc)
    Gus dies tomorrow I think?
    Dies in the fire. Saying that Charlie dies too and stu will be blind soon xx

ReputationRep:
    Today's episode was pretty good, Gus's bit was weird though! 'You're mine forever', then he walks out?! :confused: But omg, HOW crap was the christmas episode?! Half the cast weren't in it, without even an attempt at an explanation! I think they just let the actors have days off whenever they want. Pshh!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh Charlie dies and Lynn goes mad cos I think she thinks Steph helped him die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danjc)
    Yeh Charlie dies and Lynn goes mad cos I think she thinks Steph helped him die.
    She initially thinks tht Steph killed him, but then believes Steph that Charlie asked her to do it.

ReputationRep:
    I see. I knew they couldn't fight too long in the wonderland that is Ramsey Street! I mean come on, where else could you find someone like Susan who would forgive Karl and Izzy for practically wrecking her life - all within a few months!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    well, susan practically brought Toadie up, so I guess it's a bit more personal.
    i hadnt thought of that bit...... makes sence why none of the kennedy kids turned up for the wedding - like they were going to get the actor who played billy to come in for an episode!

go susan today though! how cool was she
    please say izzie leaves for good, have had enough of her now.

ReputationRep:
    izzy looked stunning today. And steph for that matter

ReputationRep:
    what did susan say to karl at the start of todays (end of yesterdays) episode about izzy?

ah man, I Know exactly whats gonna happen in the coming week! sounds good, wish it had been a suprise though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    what did susan say to karl at the start of todays (end of yesterdays) episode about izzy?

ah man, I Know exactly whats gonna happen in the coming week! sounds good, wish it had been a suprise though.
    She told him she hoped he'd made the right decision (or something along those lines)

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow's episode is supposed to be really good.

ReputationRep:
    Susan said she hopes he would be happy and was fairly controlled about the whole thing.

Tomorrow will be fab!! I'm wishing my life away to watch Neighbours and Hollyoaks..it's really sad..

ReputationRep:
    i cnt wait roll on tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophdoph)
    Susan said she hopes he would be happy and was fairly controlled about the whole thing.

Tomorrow will be fab!! I'm wishing my life away to watch Neighbours and Hollyoaks..it's really sad..
    Paul Robinson turns up tomorrow, can't wait!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm Gonna miss neighbours tommorow because I have college, and the VCR won't work NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    doesnt it ruins everyones viewing knowing everything thats gonna happen??? (yeh I know this is a spoilers thread :p: )

If I hadnt looked at the thread today, I would have been shocked 2moz with the fire, gus dying, pops dying, stu going blind, Paul coming back!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    the fire, gus dying, pops dying, stu going blind, Paul coming back!!!!!
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :tsr:
    LOL.

I avoided all the spoilers you lot put up agessss ago about tommorrows episode!
    until today!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    LOL.

I avoided all the spoilers you lot put up agessss ago about tommorrows episode!
    until today!!!!!!!
    I have to read the Spoilers Cause I own't be able to see the real thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *hedgehog*)
    Tomorrow's episode is supposed to be really good.
    It IS good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    doesnt it ruins everyones viewing knowing everything thats gonna happen??? (yeh I know this is a spoilers thread :p: )

If I hadnt looked at the thread today, I would have been shocked 2moz with the fire, gus dying, pops dying, stu going blind, Paul coming back!!!!!
    That's the measure of good drama - if you know whats going to happen and its still good viewing.

I've already watched it yet I will watch it again because it was good, the same with some upcoming Home and Away episodes, because they were very good too.

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.