Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I never used to watch it that much but now i take my lunch break at 1.30 and it just happens to be on all the time now im hooked, good episode today though. Who was the arsonist anybody know i havnt seen him before!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taimma)
    so whos dead then Cindy, Max but not stu because he will be blind as a result of it!
    Oh it is obvious that stef is gonna get framed for killing her grandad!!
    Cindy is alive and so is Max. Charlie died, Gus dies and Darcy will never come out of the coma.

ReputationRep:
    I missed Neighbours for the third day in a row, and i'm working later at half past five *slashes wrists*

ReputationRep:
    time to forgot about the january results and think about todays episode :eek:

looks like most of you have seen it already!

Dan, you cant miss todays episode, its meant to be one of the best!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ooohhhh are stu and sindy going to disapear into tv neverland and did Paul start the fire or was it Gus? My money is on Gus.

ReputationRep:
    OMG, how good!!

:confused: I'm a bit confused (missed some of the spoilers!!) who started the fires?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    ooohhhh are stu and sindy going to disapear into tv neverland and did Paul start the fire or was it Gus? My money is on Gus.
    But the firestarter was wearing black, as was Paul whereas I don;t think Gus was. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well I remember watching that in December, and thinking yep, that was really good.

Now, watching it today, I still thought it was really good.

And its Paul who steals the show right at the end.

To think the Aussies had to wait 6 weeks to see tomorrow's episode!

I think it was Paul who did it - the identity of the perpretator is STILL yet to be revealed in Oz episodes.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god! Today's episode! :eek: Go Neighbours. It was very dramatic!

I am loving Stu more and more every episode. He's such a lil hero :love: He went to save Sindi.. awwww

ReputationRep:
    Lol at max. "I've found it harold" in a loud voice and bends down. Kaboom!
    So predictable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Widowmaker)
    Lol at max. "I've found it harold" in a loud voice and bends down. Kaboom!
    So predictable.
    Yes, but you must remember it left another character in the balance - this was a cliffhanger episode which left the Aussie viewers in limbo, wondering what would happen in the season return.

ReputationRep:
    i think the firestarter is paul

ReputationRep:
    that was brilliant!!!
    wtf was steph doing :confused:

OMG it was so good to see Paul back! why would he burn everything down?

i'm so angry with Harold, complaining about the recipe book. Max was one of my favs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    that was brilliant!!!
    wtf was steph doing :confused:

i'm so angry with Harold, complaining about the recipe book. Max was one of my favs!
    I don't know what Steph was doing I thought maybe she was just taking the pillow away from his head so that his head could just rest on the sofa.

I hated Max Don't want him to die or anything, just dislike his character!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    That's the thing - he is a bad guy though, something the producers have indicated,as he has no one else to hold him back (he used to have Jim, Helen, Lucy, Gail around), but now he has no one.

Other than being "bad", he may still have some stake in Lassiters, and as the pub is part of Lassiters, he decided to do it. That, or he could have paid someone (like Gus or Luka, as remember he was missing too, and likes starting fires as well) to do it for him.

Lots of theories, but no answers this far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    That's the thing - he is a bad guy though, something the producers have indicated,as he has no one else to hold him back (he used to have Jim, Helen, Lucy, Gail around), but now he has no one.

Other than being "bad", he may still have some stake in Lassiters, and as the pub is part of Lassiters, he decided to do it. That, or he could have paid someone (like Gus or Luka, as remember he was missing too, and likes starting fires as well) to do it for him.

Lots of theories, but no answers this far.

LUKA!!!!!! that didnt even cross my mind

but if he has a stake in it, why would he burn it down? insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taimma)
    so whos dead then Cindy, Max but not stu because he will be blind as a result of it!
    Oh it is obvious that stef is gonna get framed for killing her grandad!!
    Due to the fact that she got caught with a pillow in her hand, yer it is obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    but if he has a stake in it, why would he burn it down? insurance?
    Well its either that or just because he is even worse than he was last time.

I really hope that the call Karl got about Darcy was faked, and that he is alive somewhere and planning his return to Erinsborough!

They've built this Izzy storyline up so much now that they are going to have to do it REALLY well when it all eventually comes out!

ReputationRep:
    Sindi doesnt die, but i have been looking on the internet and there is a murder investigation. Don't know who it is for but Karl, Izzy and Boyd are suspects by the police.......so maybe Gus???

ReputationRep:
    Why the did Izzy come back? :rolleyes: And why did Karl take her back?! :confused:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.