Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haras Sarah)
    Spelling in english can be bad whether you are english or not..mine is sometimes (actually QUITE a lot) and I have just got a A in Eng Lit A2 first module ! Understand the comment though gg girl..but maybe not best way to say it!
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    you.are.a.god
    haha - well, you know, i do try

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours today! :eek: So sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Neighbours today! :eek: So sad
    thought it was poor to be honest, and i dont really like Sindi or Stu so it wouldnt annoy me at all if they died. Charlie was a bit of a legend though, he'll be missed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    thought it was poor to be honest, and i dont really like Sindi or Stu so it wouldnt annoy me at all if they died. Charlie was a bit of a legend though, he'll be missed
    Haha, fair enough. You should have seen the reaction of everyone in my common room (girls school) when it looked like Stu was dead. And then the screams of relief when we saw he was alive :love:

ReputationRep:
    It is OK gg...just sticking up for him! Know you didn't mean it badly , you are OK really aint you? Think so..under all the angst, like most of us teenagers have (me included on occasions!). Blame the hormones...

ReputationRep:
    i think the fire at the pub and the cafe was caursed because of izzey because gus could no have izzey so he got revenge by torching the places that mean so much to her the coffee shop and the pub because her brother owns 1/2 of it and that the body they fould was gus when he he set the pub on fire he parst out because of the smoke and died and was in the pub

it make sence if u think of it

ps i have poor spelling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_sand_man)
    i think the fire at the pub and the cafe was caursed because of izzey because gus could no have izzey so he got revenge by torching the places that mean so much to her the coffee shop and the pub because her brother owns 1/2 of it and that the body they fould was gus when he he set the pub on fire he parst out because of the smoke and died and was in the pub

it make sence if u think of it

ps i have poor spelling
    Don't worry about the spelling, its still readable.

Your theory about Gus holds, but I don't think it wll be as simple as that.

I think Paul had something to do with it somewhere - maybe he paid Gus to do it and he was happy to oblige.

Or maybe Luka will crawl out of the woodwork and claim responsibility?

I don't know - but its a storyline which they have left on the backburner for a while now in Oz - so we are going to have to have a bit of a wait to see who the culprit is.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they're going to drag it out for ages... Luka, Gus or Paul? Maybe the 3 of them all got together and did it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haras Sarah)
    It is OK gg...just sticking up for him! Know you didn't mean it badly , you are OK really aint you? Think so..under all the angst, like most of us teenagers have (me included on occasions!). Blame the hormones...
    i do not have teenage angst!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    watch it here
    thanks for that! I can see the xmas episode I missed now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Maybe they're going to drag it out for ages... Luka, Gus or Paul? Maybe the 3 of them all got together and did it
    maybe and why is paul just gonna give harold and lou a load of moeny to buy stock is he feeling guilty hmm

ReputationRep:
    OMG Spoiler written in white, highlight to reveal

Karl dies of his heart attack!! I know theaman posted that pic the other day, but I didn't realise he died!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    OMG Spoiler written in white, highlight to reveal

Karl dies of his heart attack!! I know theaman posted that pic the other day, but I didn't realise he died!!
    :eek:

wheres the pic aman posted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

It's here.

Don't get carried away people, all is not what it seems......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

A few pages back I think, it was a couple of days ago

I've just realised the you can still see the spoiler!! Oops!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    It's here.

Really? Confused :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Really? Confused :confused:
    All I will say is there is something missing, which is very important to that spoiler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    It's here.

:eek: LOL

the new credits were good, the rompettes looked fine, especially sky! shes lost a lot of weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    :eek: LOL

the new credits were good, the rompettes looked fine, especially sky! shes lost a lot of weight
    Nice to see my word being put to good use. :p:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.