watch it here
Cheers
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
the new credits were good, the rompettes looked fine, especially sky!
I agree
the sand man
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
this is what i think will happen

i think the fire at the pub and the cafe was caursed because of izzey because gus could no have izzey so he got revenge by torching the places that mean so much to her the coffee shop and the pub because her brother owns 1/2 of it and that the body they fould was gus when he he set the pub on fire he parst out because of the smoke and died and was in the pub. stu and sinndy will get toddi approvial so they can date but toddi has got some dounts other it

steff will be found giltey of the deaf for her grand farther and her muther will anben her and will not whont to see her or speek to her

and if luka caursed the fire very very very unlikey 100/1 wouldent we would of seen the rest of the famley in the epposode because none of the other members of the street do not know. he hassent be introduced to any of the other resurdents expet sozon,karl so he hasent got a gruge agenst lue.

what do you think of it
can u come up whith any thing better then me
it is sound proth
ps i have poor spelling ive go dyisleza
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by the_sand_man)
this is what i think will happen

i think the fire at the pub and the cafe was caursed because of izzey because gus could no have izzey so he got revenge by torching the places that mean so much to her the coffee shop and the pub because her brother owns 1/2 of it and that the body they fould was gus when he he set the pub on fire he parst out because of the smoke and died and was in the pub. stu and sinndy will get toddi approvial so they can date but toddi has got some dounts other it

steff will be found giltey of the deaf for her grand farther and her muther will anben her and will not whont to see her or speek to her

and if luka caursed the fire very very very unlikey 100/1 wouldent we would of seen the rest of the famley in the epposode because none of the other members of the street do not know. he hassent be introduced to any of the other resurdents expet sozon,karl so he hasent got a gruge agenst lue.

what do you think of it
can u come up whith any thing better then me
it is sound proth
ps i have poor spelling ive go dyisleza

Also, he could have been really angry about something, maybe told another sercte about the Bishops, and wanted revenge on them so was just too fired up to not think about what he was doing.

It COULD be Luka.

But I think it is more likely it'll be something between Paul and Gus.

The storyline with Steph will see her end up in trouble. Will it be a guilty verdict at her trial?
neha p
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok, who is paul? i think i remember seeing him in neighbours absolutely AGES ago...but i cant put my finger on him...

and are they trying to kill of neighbours? what is neighbours without the coffee shop and lou's place?

and pooooor steff..i cant believe lyn is going to send her to prison
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hang on...i just went to neighbors.com, and it said karl dies of a heart attack??! :eek:
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by neha p)
ok, who is paul? i think i remember seeing him in neighbours absolutely AGES ago...but i cant put my finger on him...

and are they trying to kill of neighbours? what is neighbours without the coffee shop and lou's place?

and pooooor steff..i cant believe lyn is going to send her to prison
i dont care bout the other story lines i just want to see what the new set's are going to look like!!! new pub and coffee shop....wow.......
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
whats with the new starting pictures......sky, sereena, boyd and stingray in thier cossies in the begginging and then pictured the most throughout the titles........

very odd new starting thing.
Little Kitten
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok, who is paul?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/neighbours/whos...robinson/page1

But basically he's Helen Daniel's grandson, Jim Robinson's son, and brother to several siblings, most memorably Scott, played by Jason Donovan who then married Charlene, played by Kylie Minogue.

As goes the fire I really hope Gus didn't do it because that would just be too predictable. It's probably something to do with Paul, as he shows up out of the blue just afterwards with a great business proposal... And as for the corpse - it can't be Gus because again it's too obvious and would be too convenient. It could be Luka 'cause he had gone missing, but I think we'd've seen a bit more if it was. Mind you, this is an entirely random corpse with absolutely no foreknowledge of a third person being trapped in the bar, so presumably it's supposed to be the person who started the fire, which lends credence to the idea that Paul's involved as surely an arsonist acting on their own would have the sense to get out fast. Just thinking out loud here...
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Little Kitten)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/neighbours/whos...robinson/page1

But basically he's Helen Daniel's grandson, Jim Robinson's son, and brother to several siblings, most memorably Scott, played by Jason Donovan who then married Charlene, played by Kylie Minogue.

As goes the fire I really hope Gus didn't do it because that would just be too predictable. It's probably something to do with Paul, as he shows up out of the blue just afterwards with a great business proposal... And as for the corpse - it can't be Gus because again it's too obvious and would be too convenient. It could be Luka 'cause he had gone missing, but I think we'd've seen a bit more if it was. Mind you, this is an entirely random corpse with absolutely no foreknowledge of a third person being trapped in the bar, so presumably it's supposed to be the person who started the fire, which lends credence to the idea that Paul's involved as surely an arsonist acting on their own would have the sense to get out fast. Just thinking out loud here...
thank you!! i remember now...wow, that was way back in time!
but thanks anyway..
xx
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hang on...i just went to neighbors.com, and it said karl dies of a heart attack??! :eek:
Check the last couple of pages where I've made some comments relating to that spoiler.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Little Kitten)
[url]
Ok, so, if Gus being the corpse is obvious - who killed him then?

That isn't so obvious..........
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Ok, so, if Gus being the corpse is obvious - who killed him then?

That isn't so obvious..........
Isn't it? I just thought the person died in the fire! Unless he started the fire and the reason he didn't get out was because someone killed/injured him But that's going a little too far.

Luka definitely has something to do with it, otherwise they wouldn't have mentioned the fact that he's been missing for a few days at the beginning of the episode! He could have innocently come back and been hiding somewhere in the complex when it burnt down (so he is the corpse)... but I'm sure I read that Gus is the corpse So maybe Luka did have something to do with the starting of the fire.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
IT WAS DARCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Dar-cy Dar-cy Dar-cy, my fav character!
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
:eek: :eek: Was it really? I thought he was never coming out of the coma :confused:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL games, games! :eek:
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WOOHOO! GAMES!

and till the new sets are made, A lot of scenes are gonna be in GREASEMONKEYS!
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bestdeceptions)
:eek: :eek: Was it really? I thought he was never coming out of the coma :confused:
yer but lou got susan to get darcy bail so why would dracy try and burn down his pub (if thats wot u mean) it dont make any sense really does it i thought darcy was gonna wake up to ruin stuff for carl cos he doesnt like carl
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
WOOHOO! GAMES!

and till the new sets are made, A lot of scenes are gonna be in GREASEMONKEYS!
does sky still work there will we get get to see more of the stupid dances they do?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (38)
14.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (37)
14.29%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (54)
20.85%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (98)
37.84%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (14)
5.41%
No particular grades needed (18)
6.95%