Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How come in the last couple episodes:
    Toadie was the only one who seemed bothered 2 of the most popular residents of Ramsey Street were likely dead.
    Max didn't appear in an entire episode despite having been blown off his feet by a near-nuclear explosion, and then reappered fully recovered a day later.
    Paul Robinson managed to walk right back in with approximately 5 seconds of explanation of his 12 year absence. Eastenders would have tunred it into a weeklong special between 2 characters in a dingy room somewhere. Guaranteed by next week it will have been like he never left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Care to reveal your source?
    I had a dream!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    I had a dream!
    no really...tell! i dont get how it can be darcy. he has no reason to blow up a whole pub like that despire the fact that he was supposed to be heavily unconscious..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    i know and it seems like toadies just found out bout him and cindy
    And he's trying to put on a brave face to Cindy, but we all know deep down he'll be heartbroken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    no really...tell! i dont get how it can be darcy. he has no reason to blow up a whole pub like that despire the fact that he was supposed to be heavily unconscious..
    maybe it was Darcy on the phone pretending that he was unconscious

Darcy and Gus what a partnership they would make especially with all their past with Max,Izzy,Karl,Susan,Lou

And could one person do the whole job by themselves? who was in the coffee shop and who was it in Lous place :eek:

Edit: Where were Luka and Paul Robinson :eek: ??? and why was Paul wearing all black clothes like a thief

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

Darcy and Gus what a partnership they would make especially with all their past with Max,Izzy,Karl,Susan,Lou

And could one person do the whole job by themselves? who was in the coffee shop and who was it in Lous place :eek:

Edit: Where were Luka and Paul Robinson :eek: ??? and why was Paul wearing all black clothes like a thief
    it was started in the pub and then it spread i think

ReputationRep:
    TERRIBLE NEWS!

I just checked neighbours.com and this week in neighbours in australia..

KARL DIES OF A HEART ATTACK

ahhhhhhhhhhh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieD)
    TERRIBLE NEWS!

I just checked neighbours.com and this week in neighbours in australia..

KARL DIES OF A HEART ATTACK

ahhhhhhhhhhh!
    I'd recommend if you're going to post huge news stories like this you at least post a spoiler alert first..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    I'd recommend if you're going to post huge news stories like this you at least post a spoiler alert first..
    and checking that over people havent already posted it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    it was started in the pub and then it spread i think
    maybe it did, maybe it didnt.

funny how it was right in the kitchen and not in the main eating area.

ReputationRep:
    the pub and the coffee shop are (were) opposite each other weren't they? I thought the coffee shop was attached to the surgery, then round the corner was lassiters, then round again was the pub, then on the otherside of the bridge is the bit we never see which presumably leads to ramsey street, and the garage and grease monkeys?

: therefore it is unlikely the fire would just have spread? maybe eventually, but straight to the coffee shop. i reckon they were all set alight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

i demand you to tell me where you gained this information from. this is verrry interesting....and neighbours-ish to be honest. im sure we could have all guessed that this would be the outcome!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is around tomorrow @ 4, I'll clear up some of the spoilers in this thread for you on my radio show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    If anyone is around tomorrow @ 4, I'll clear up some of the spoilers in this thread for you on my radio show.
    i'll be listenin will u reavel your sources or not
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hehehe...great to see a Neighbours thread on here.
    How good has it been recently?
    I'm off to get ready for todays episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    i cant tune into it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ok so help me clear up some stuff....

boyd and sky are together again?
    stu is blind?
    stu and ciny are together?
    gus is dead?
    darcy did the fires?
    stef gets arrested for killing her grandad or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    ok so help me clear up some stuff....

boyd and sky are together again?
    stu is blind?
    stu and ciny are together?
    gus is dead?
    darcy did the fires?
    stef gets arrested for killing her grandad or something?
    yes
    yes,but noone knows yet
    yes, has been for a few weeks
    maybe
    maybe
    yes, even though she didnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yes
    yes,but noone knows yet
    yes, has been for a few weeks
    maybe
    maybe
    yes, even though she didnt
    does she definately get put into prison then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    does she definately get put into prison then?
    I'm not sure, but I think someone (theaman :confused: ) said she does

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.