Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hope some people managed to hear me giving out some spoilers on my radio show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peppi)
    OMG how annoying is serina!!!! GRRRRRRR sittin complaining about stingray to lynn when her dad has just dyed like she really cares man!!! all serina does is moan 24/7
    yup...she's been annoying me lots as well lately. i think her acting has worsened slightly. even lyn can cry better than her, lol! :rolleyes:
    poor susan..aww, she was being quite understand and lyn was really mean back!
    and maddy is soooo CUTE!i just wana grab her!

(Original post by theaman)
    Hope some people managed to hear me giving out some spoilers on my radio show.
    yup!

ReputationRep:
    I hate Lyn she's the most annoying and stupidest character in the whole of Neighbours hate her character so very much! - she's annoying and so exaggerated and so dumb! - and some best friend she is to Susan, judging her like that! - whether what Susan did was wrong or right Lyn should understand it's a hard choice to make and even if she didn't agree she shouldn't reject her like that! Lyn's such an idiot.

I quite like Lana I hope she comes back. And to whoever that says he/she doesn't like Shazza - yeh neither do I. Although Serena's acting is pretty poor

ReputationRep:
    So many characters are annoying me right now! :mad: :mad: :mad:

1. Lynn. God I hate that woman
    2. Serena. Most selfish/up herself girl in the world
    3. Izzy. *****
    4. Karl. Nasty man
    5. Max. Don't know why, he just annoys me
    6. Toadie. Treated Sindi ****!

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ANNOYING PEOPLE :eek: Who does everyone else find annoying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)

3. Izzy. *****
    4. Karl. Nasty man

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ANNOYING PEOPLE :eek: Who does everyone else find annoying?
    Your top 4 pretty much matches with mine. Although I think Max is ok.

Who's Rebecca Cartwright?

ReputationRep:
    my order would go like this
    1. serena... she has poor acting and an annoying voice alongside a nasty character.
    2. lyn... if she has to cry so much she needs to know how to do it properly. she needs to learn manners, and that her hair is awful.
    3. jesabelle... very stuck-up, self-scented/obsessed, has horrible hair and a flick in her nose.
    4. lil... like her daughter she just cannot act.

however, top 4 would be...
    1. conner/toadie...i think they are so great with their acting and everything! they never over-do their acting
    2. lou/harold...they are so funny together, you gota give it to them!
    3. umm, susan...a very mature actress. i like her
    4. now im struggling.lol, umm, i duno!

ReputationRep:
    Most Annoying:
    Serena
    Izzy
    Lynn
    Summer
    Max
    Boyd
    David
    Cindy
    and Shazza has already annoyed me

However the greatest are
    SKY
    Steph
    Stu
    Harold
    Lou
    Stingray
    aaaaaaaaandd Connor

I wish Joe Mangel would come back he was the coolest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endeavour)
    Who's Rebecca Cartwright?
    Rebbeca Cartwright is Hayley from home and away, why was she mentioned in this thread :mad:!!!!! :p:

Oh man, I missed Adams radio show what were the spoilers???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Rebbeca Cartwright is Hayley from home and away, why was she mentioned in this thread :mad:!!!!! :p:

Oh man, I missed Adams radio show what were the spoilers???
    The Bec Cartwrght mention was nothing to do with me either! :p:

I heard Adam's radio show..........oh wait, that WAS me.

Anyway, all I was doing was pointing out what was TRUE on here, and also giving some names of the people that have eben confirmed as returning for the 20th anniversary celebrations.

I'll probably be giving spoilers out every week now along with other TV news I get, particularly as I am TV Editor of the UCL magazine, so do listen in if you can!

ReputationRep:

3. Izzy. *****
    4. Karl. Nasty man

agree with all that list but swap Toadie with Sindi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Most Annoying:
    Serena
    Izzy
    Lynn
    Summer
    Max
    Boyd
    David
    Cindy
    and Shazza has already annoyed me

However the greatest are
    SKY
    Steph
    Stu
    Harold
    Lou
    Stingray
    aaaaaaaaandd Connor

I wish Joe Mangel would come back he was the coolest
    totally agree with the coolest people list

ReputationRep:
    Alan Fletcher aka Karl Kennedy is touring the UK again but this time as a singer with a band

he is playing to dates in Nottingham at Walkabout and our union, what a legend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    agree with all that list but swap Toadie with Sindi
    Yeah... that's cos you're a guy and see Toadie's point of view whereas I side with Sindi :p:

Coolest people...
    Sky
    Stuart :love:
    Harold :cool:
    Steph

Don't know why I'm using so many smilies today... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... that's cos you're a guy and see Toadie's point of view whereas I side with Sindi :p:

Coolest people...
    Sky
    Stuart :love:
    Harold :cool:
    Steph

Don't know why I'm using so many smilies today... :eek:
    smileys are good! hehe..

(Original post by serious narb)
    Alan Fletcher aka Karl Kennedy is touring the UK again but this time as a singer with a band
    lol, him and his guitar! he's been so good to jesabelle bless him. argh, jesabelle!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHHH! LYNNE!!!! I wanna strangle her!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Lyn needs a good kicking. Absolutely hilarious that the police show up at Charlie's wake and arrest Steph for 'attempted murder' tho'...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    My bad, I brought her up. But that was before I started watching the show (which is only very resently)

So if Steph's grandfather didn't die of natural causes, and he was murdered by Steph. Then what happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    My bad, I brought her up. But that was before I started watching the show (which is only very resently)

So if Steph's grandfather didn't die of natural causes, and he was murdered by Steph. Then what happened?
    I think she gave him too many painkillers (she already admitted to this) because he was in pain so she gave him the next lot an hour early.

ReputationRep:
    I think she gave him too many painkillers (she already admitted to this) because he was in pain so she gave him the next lot an hour early.
    Maybe, the autopsy should really that Charlie was murdered (if he was) by that rather than suffocation from the pillow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Maybe, the autopsy should really that Charlie was murdered (if he was) by that rather than suffocation from the pillow.
    The autopsy showed that Charlie had been given more than his usual amount of pills (Steph gave him his pills slightly earlier than usual) and they also found feathers in his lungs which implied he'd been suffocated

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.