Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    The autopsy showed that Charlie had been given more than his usual amount of pills (Steph gave him his pills slightly earlier than usual) and they also found feathers in his lungs which implied he'd been suffocated
    :confused: , ah well. Steph is screwed then, aint she.

ReputationRep:
    Why was steph arrested for "attempted murder"? Charlie did actually die so shouldn't it be straight murder?

ReputationRep:
    whens Boyd gonna get arrested?

lol, it will be Summer next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katherine*)
    Why was steph arrested for "attempted murder"? Charlie did actually die so shouldn't it be straight murder?
    When Charlie died, Steph (for god knows what reason) removed the pillow from behind his head. And her mother and uncle walked in the door with Charlie dead and with Steph in the room holding a pillow.

ReputationRep:
    no i get that I just don't get the exact wording of the charge I thought attempted murder was when you tried to kill someone and failed. but from the police's point of view steph succeeded

ReputationRep:
    how did stuart actually go blind? i think i blinked and missed it! whos killed gus aswell!!
    the hol steph thing, would they really have gone into so much investigation coz he was ready to pop off anyway!

ReputationRep:
    neighbours really annoys me at the moment because of the whole steph thing....i could go on about facts...the main fact being that had he of chocked there would be major physical factors showing that he had been suffocated... (i watch to much csi/ i also want to do this as a living)

however...who killed gus? very interesting twist however...two murder enquiries in the one neighbourhood at the same time......bit odd.

must of missed this but what happened to the american woman hitting on harolds son david? did he go to her room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    neighbours really annoys me at the moment because of the whole steph thing....i could go on about facts...the main fact being that had he of chocked there would be major physical factors showing that he had been suffocated... (i watch to much csi/ i also want to do this as a living)

however...who killed gus? very interesting twist however...two murder enquiries in the one neighbourhood at the same time......bit odd.

must of missed this but what happened to the american woman hitting on harolds son david? did he go to her room?

I hate neighbours 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    The autopsy showed that Charlie had been given more than his usual amount of pills (Steph gave him his pills slightly earlier than usual) and they also found feathers in his lungs which implied he'd been suffocated
    yer but didnt they say that the fibres could have been from him sleeping on the pillows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    yer but didnt they say that the fibres could have been from him sleeping on the pillows
    yea and besides from that if your suffocated there is a tightening of the vocal cords (i think) that help determine suffocation as a cause of death. the steph bit i feel is just a tad far fetched.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    yea and besides from that if your suffocated there is a tightening of the vocal cords (i think) that help determine suffocation as a cause of death. the steph bit i feel is just a tad far fetched.
    They certainly would tell from a post mortem that it was not suffocation (well any competent pathologist would be able to tell anyway). I think it is just a little too far, they've tried to get 2 big stories going at once (the fire and Charlie dying) but its not working, cos they aren't paying enough attention to the fire, and too much to the ridiculous Steph storyline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    They certainly would tell from a post mortem that it was not suffocation (well any competent pathologist would be able to tell anyway). I think it is just a little too far, they've tried to get 2 big stories going at once (the fire and Charlie dying) but its not working, cos they aren't paying enough attention to the fire, and too much to the ridiculous Steph storyline.
    But if Charlie had emphysema or whatever, wouldn't he have suffocated anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    how did stuart actually go blind? i think i blinked and missed it! whos killed gus aswell!!
    the hol steph thing, would they really have gone into so much investigation coz he was ready to pop off anyway!
    I don't think you could have blinked and missed it - it went on for several episodes! More like you had your eyes shut! :p:

Him and Sindi were trapped in the fire until Stu managed to phone Toadie and people came to rescue them. When Stu was being carried out on a stretcher he said something was wrong with his eyes and he couldn't see. His eyes basically got burnt and damaged in the fire.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by M-J)
    But it's not just suffocation.
    First there is the increased medication, which could have done it on it's own, so they say.
    Then there is the fibers in the lungs which may or may not have come from covering him with a pillow.

Then the "main" thing is Charlies son says he saw Steph removing the pillow..he claims he is a witness to the "killing". The police have to take it seriously. When some one claims to have seen a killing it has to be acted upon. I wouldn't say the story is too farfetched.

ReputationRep:
    Being annoyed with Neighbours because of shoddy plot continuity is like complaining about the script of Arnie film. Half of the fun of neighbours is ridicule, people. Just sit back and enjoy the severely ill-conceived ride.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    [mind you, I bet he has time on his hands now since he's probably not on set anymore, since Karl died.]
    I don't think so........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I don't think so........
    are you saying that he doesnt die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I don't think so........
    lol adam...you no waay too much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger Kirk)
    But it's not just suffocation.
    First there is the increased medication, which could have done it on it's own, so they say.
    Then there is the fibers in the lungs which may or may not have come from covering him with a pillow.

Then the "main" thing is Charlies son says he saw Steph removing the pillow..he claims he is a witness to the "killing". The police have to take it seriously. When some one claims to have seen a killing it has to be acted upon. I wouldn't say the story is too farfetched.
    Can't we get some medical students to give us some analysis on the likelihood of this? Any students studing forensic science who might be able to chip in? :wink:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    are you saying that he doesnt die
    Possibly......

(Original post by neha p)
    lol adam...you no waay too much!
    LOL!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.