Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katherine*)
    Cody (pam and doug's daughter) became a ghost didn't she and visited her fiancee sam?
    Did she?

Possibly, can't remember it, but it may have happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Aha - now I seem to recognise something along the lines with these two characters.

And to whoever mentioned Dorothy before, well there is a link, in that Phoebe used to live with her!

You may well be right, Sunman! :p:
    Thats it! Phoebe was brushing her hair, and Dorothy appeared in the mirror :eek: Well I think

ReputationRep:
    omg i have like noooooo idea what you guys are talking about!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    omg i have like noooooo idea what you guys are talking about!!!!!
    There was a ghost in neighbours!!!!! many years ago, when I was small!!!! I had nightmares

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody remember the episode (about 6 years ago I guess) where there was a spider on the wall in number 26, and Toadie was attempting to get it down with a dustpan and brush?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Does anybody remember the episode (about 6 years ago I guess) where there was a spider on the wall in number 26, and Toadie was attempting to get it down with a dustpan and brush?
    No, but I can believe it happened. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Kind-of.

I remember a few dangerous spiders getting into peoples bags and such, and I remember a few snake attacks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    I remember a few dangerous spiders getting into peoples bags and such, and I remember a few snake attacks.
    Mr Lance Wilkinson was bitten.

Or Nance as one storyline went - that was great.

ReputationRep:
    anyone remember Toby trying to video tape Pheobe in the shower??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    anyone remember Toby trying to video tape Pheobe in the shower??
    LOL - you're on form with your Neighbours nostalgia today! I can't remember that either!

ReputationRep:
    do u care that it was Neighbours 20th birthday yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Thats it! Phoebe was brushing her hair, and Dorothy appeared in the mirror :eek: Well I think
    Very close, Todd appeared in the mirror to tell her it was ok for her to be with Stephen Gottleib (the guy she met at Todd's grave)

And we care about Neighbours 20th aniiversary, but personally I'll care more when all the amazing episodes start airing in the UK!!

ReputationRep:
    what happend with lance? and billy and anne and the rest of them lot? cant remember where they went.

does anyone know the surname of the ppl who used to live where the scullys are now? ther was the dad who i think was called phil and the girl, i think her name was hannah, and i think she had an older sister. the mum died.

ReputationRep:
    LOL - you're on form with your Neighbours nostalgia today! I can't remember that either!
    I wonder if it is real though, or if I dreamed it all up

(Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Very close, Todd appeared in the mirror to tell her it was ok for her to be with Stephen Gottleib (the guy she met at Todd's grave)
    And we care about Neighbours 20th aniiversary, but personally I'll care more when all the amazing episodes start airing in the UK!!
    oh yeh Stpehen was that ugly looking fella.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    what happend with lance? and billy and anne and the rest of them lot? cant remember where they went.

does anyone know the surname of the ppl who used to live where the scullys are now? ther was the dad who i think was called phil and the girl, i think her name was hannah, and i think she had an older sister. the mum died.
    Billy and Anne went off together.

The people that used to live there were The Martins. Hannah Martin, Phillip Martin, Julie Martin (died) Debbie Martin (older sis) and Michael (Brother of Debbie)

Phillip got married to Anne and Lances mum Ruth Wilkinson and they all lived happily ever after.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah! thanku for that, its bin annoyin me!im on the website lookin at nostagia pages! i do have a life!!hehe

ReputationRep:
    i want the coffee shop back. thank god lana's gone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Billy and Anne went off together.

The people that used to live there were The Martins. Hannah Martin, Phillip Martin, Julie Martin (died) Debbie Martin (older sis) and Michael (Brother of Debbie)

Phillip got married to Anne and Lances mum Ruth Wilkinson and they all lived happily ever after.
    And Phil Martin is definitely returning for the 20th anniversary episodes!

Will any of the others come back too? We'll have to wait and see!

ReputationRep:
    And Phil Martin is definitely returning for the 20th anniversary episodes!

Will any of the others come back too? We'll have to wait and see!
    when is the 20th anniversary episode?

oh yeh is Casserole still living at the Kennedys house?

ReputationRep:
    Going back to ghosts, I remember that Hannah Martin persuaded her dad to get the ghost exteminators in!!!! And they actually came.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.