Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    No, but I can believe it happened. :p:
    Haha. Was a classic Toadie-esq moment. I can't remember which girl it was screaming for him to remove it.. but he told her it was an "African-Jumping-Spider" and she totally believed him, hahah

Then he,all-of-a-sudden, went "raaaaaaaaa!" and she nearly died of a heart attack, hehe! :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    when is the 20th anniversary episode?

oh yeh is Casserole still living at the Kennedys house?
    Yes, every now and again its mentioned in passing, like Susan will say hse's got to go feed Cassie or something, just to remind us that the sheeps still there!!

Although I'm surprised Stingray hasn't had more of a go at torturing it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    when is the 20th anniversary episode?
    They will be screend over one week in July in Oz, which we will see in September in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    The next two returnees confirmed for the anniversary episodes:

Holly Valance (Flick) and Jesse Spencer (Billy)!

ReputationRep:
    The next two returnees confirmed for the anniversary episodes:

Holly Valance (Flick) and Jesse Spencer (Billy)!
    OMG, this is gonna be one helluva week of episodes!

Thanks Ditzy, I thought Cassie had died

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    OMG, this is gonna be one helluva week of episodes!
    If they're bringing all of these people back over just one week, how will they all get enough airtime? And where will they all stay? Lassiters? In Casserole's pen?

I hope some stay a bit longer than a week, it'd be good to see some of the characters back in it for a while.

ReputationRep:
    If they're bringing all of these people back over just one week, how will they all get enough airtime? And where will they all stay? Lassiters? In Casserole's pen?I hope some stay a bit longer than a week, it'd be good to see some of the characters back in it for a while.
    lmfao, I didnt think of that! and what will be the reason for around 15 cast members returning to Ramsey street in the exact same week??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lmfao, I didnt think of that! and what will be the reason for around 15 cast members returning to Ramsey street in the exact same week??!!
    Apparently it'll be for a documentary that Annalise is shooting, as her character is now a film producer or something.

However they do it, I just hope they make it (reasonably) realistic. :p:

I'll be releasing more Neighbours news and spoilers and any other TV news I find, on my radio show on Wednesday, so do listen in if you can, everybody!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it'll be for a documentary that Annalise is shooting, as her character is now a film producer or something.

However they do it, I just hope they make it (reasonably) realistic. :p:

I'll be releasing more Neighbours news and spoilers and any other TV news I find, on my radio show on Wednesday, so do listen in if you can, everybody!
    OH!!!! :cool:

I missed your spoilers! can you make a list of the returnees??

lol, flick returns for the documentary but not for her grandads death or too see her baby brother quality!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    OH!!!! :cool:

I missed your spoilers! can you make a list of the returnees??

lol, flick returns for the documentary but not for her grandads death or too see her baby brother quality!
    Yes thats one continuity blip there I think! :p:

However, it now looks like some of them won't actually be returning to the Street, rather, they will film short pieces from their various destinations, rather than mix with all the residents. I can see it now, all the residents watching this video in the new Lassiters Complex and saying stuff like "oh, look, he used to live here, wow, thats so cool" and the like.

I'll give a full rundown of the list of returness on my show on Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    Yes thats one continuity blip there I think! :p:

However, it now looks like some of them won't actually be returning to the Street, rather, they will film short pieces from their various destinations, rather than mix with all the residents. I can see it now, all the residents watching this video in the new Lassiters Complex and saying stuff like "oh, look, he used to live here, wow, thats so cool" and the like.

I'll give a full rundown of the list of returness on my show on Wednesday.
    i'll make sure I tune in! plus just had a look at the pi mag Russell Crowe :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i'll make sure I tune in! plus just had a look at the pi mag Russell Crowe :eek:
    COOOOOOL. :cool:

Hope it was a good read for you.

The Russell Crowe thing is something that is a distinct possiblity, and something that might happen - still yet to be confirmed though.

ReputationRep:
    COOOOOOL. :cool:

Hope it was a good read for you.

The Russell Crowe thing is something that is a distinct possiblity, and something that might happen - still yet to be confirmed though.
    yeh it was a good read, thanks!

that would be amazing if they all came back (Kylie, Natalie, Russell, Jason). imagine how many viewers would tune in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh it was a good read, thanks!

that would be amazing if they all came back (Kylie, Natalie, Russell, Jason). imagine how many viewers would tune in!
    I think it will get around 8 million viewers, maybe even more, between the two daily showings. If the BBC actually promoted it for once, and there was a decent amount of media coverage of it, then maybe it might get even more than that......

ReputationRep:
    I think it will get around 8 million viewers, maybe even more, between the two daily showings. If the BBC actually promoted it for once, and there was a decent amount of media coverage of it, then maybe it might get even more than that......
    thats cool, how much is it usually?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    thats cool, how much is it usually?
    Roughly 5-6 million.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know if anyone else heard this, but wer ppl in neighbours not allowed to have sex at one point? i cant remember where i heard that, but i think its certainly changed since then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    i dont know if anyone else heard this, but wer ppl in neighbours not allowed to have sex at one point? i cant remember where i heard that, but i think its certainly changed since then!
    You mean not allowed to show it?

They're probably was, but the producers and writers have become more relaxed over the years, and gradually, Neighbours has become EXTREMELY saucy of late.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    I know at one point the BBC cut some scenes becasue they were "too much" for them. They didn't even show people having sex. Some I know of were between Danni Stark and Mal Kennedy talking about sex. Others were between the 3 Kennedy children talking about Billy failing to sleep with his then girlfriend Melissa, and the actual scene where they try...but nothing more happens than kissing and the unbuttoning of shirts.

ReputationRep:
    omg - it's nearly neighbours o clock

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.