Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    Anyone notice how Susan always wears a scarf thingy?
    she didnt used too, until she broke up with Karl.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0...175932,00.html

I just cant wait!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    Anyone notice how Susan always wears a scarf thingy?
    Its to hide her love bites!

ReputationRep:
    susan with love bites, not a mental image u want to have really!

so has steph given up on the ivf now?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone remember a very old episode of neighbours (i'm sure it was neighbours) in which a house (possibly the bishops house, but not while they were there) was being filled with gas to kill cockroaches or something, and someone went back into the house at the last minute and collapsed? i missed the next episode. who was it and what happened next?

ReputationRep:
    why the **** is matt hancock coming back? he was just an irritating bore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    why the **** is matt hancock coming back? he was just an irritating bore
    I can't figure that one out - he hs no connection to the street really, Toadie was a frind of his, but they weren't that close really.

But all the returnees are coming back for a documentary, which Annalise is producing, so that explains it somewhat.

ReputationRep:
    who is this guy that has jsut come and is offering everyone money and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    who is this guy that has jsut come and is offering everyone money and stuff?
    You've already asked this question on this thread but, anyway, its Paul Robinson, who was in it up until the early 90s, before fleeing to Brazil with his family after doing one too many dodgy dealings.

And it looks as if he still is too.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I can't figure that one out - he hs no connection to the street really, Toadie was a frind of his, but they weren't that close really.

But all the returnees are coming back for a documentary, which Annalise is producing, so that explains it somewhat.
    The documentary is going to be about everyone who ever lived in Ramsey street, I'm guessing the producers just called everyone whose ever been in the show (who didn't die!!) to see if they were interested!! It should be really good though, for the novelty value if nothing else!! I'm still holding out for Kylie and Jason to return, they're blatantly Neighbours' biggest stars and the show made them!! And they still have a connection in the show which is more than most of the returning characters!!

ReputationRep:
    So we fall another two episodes behind Oz - Friday's episodes in Oz now show on a Monday in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    who was matt hancock? i seem to remember him being realllllly good lookin, but am i thinkin of someone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    who was matt hancock? i seem to remember him being realllllly good lookin, but am i thinkin of someone else?
    Here he is.

ReputationRep:
    thanks, it was the same person, but i seem to remember him being a lot better lookin then that!!! so young!

ReputationRep:
    remember when he pretended to be elvis presley and that poor old woman believed him!

ReputationRep:
    hehe, its all comin crashin back now! he did look good in the elvis suit didnt he, or was that just me!!! hehe! how long ago was he in neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    hehe, its all comin crashin back now! he did look good in the elvis suit didnt he, or was that just me!!! hehe! how long ago was he in neighbours?
    He was the first of the Hancocks to arrive in 2001 and left in 2002.

ReputationRep:
    Adam,

All this knowledge and you've never won a Neighbours quiz, disgusts me!
    It's obviously all real knowledge! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Adam,

All this knowledge and you've never won a Neighbours quiz, disgusts me!
    It's obviously all real knowledge! :cool:
    I've only been in one and I came 2nd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I've only been in one and I came 2nd!
    :eek: 2nd? im digusted adam!
    so who beat you...was it chats?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.