Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    No sign of Darcy returning just yet.

And the culprit for who set Lassiters alight is becoming increasingly clearer (uness its a red herring)....
    Oooh, whisper to me!!

ReputationRep:
    ne1 else sik of the fire story line!

wtf are they dragging it out for so long...in eastenders we wud know by know who did it!

its not as though they are even trying....the storyline has sort of taken a backseat to the scully story line......which is also v.boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zip it123)
    ne1 else sik of the fire story line!

wtf are they dragging it out for so long...in eastenders we wud know by know who did it!

its not as though they are even trying....the storyline has sort of taken a backseat to the scully story line......which is also v.boring
    Not really, other storylines have taken longer, and its nowhere near as bad as other soaps. It'd be much worse if it was the main dtoryline, but it isn't really

ReputationRep:
    The Aussie soaps have a habit of stringing stories out, look at the Karl and Izzy stuff, thats been going even longer!

But IMO, both the Aussie soaps are better than EE, both with the writing and the acting so I don't actually mind all this long-running stuff!

ReputationRep:
    The Aussie soaps have a habit of stringing stories out, look at the Karl and Izzy stuff, thats been going even longer!

But IMO, both the Aussie soaps are better than EE, both with the writing and the acting so I don't actually mind all this long-running stuff!

no....the storylines on eastenders are much better

but

neighbours is loaded fit fit chicks and has been through the years

as oposed to EE - sonia :eek:

ReputationRep:
    no....the storylines on eastenders are much better
    LOL - if that were true, then Eastenders wouldn't be in danger of being axed as it is now.

Some of the stories are good, but poorly written, and others are just poor anyway.

Name me one EE storyline recently you thought was good.

ReputationRep:
    LOL - if that were true, then Eastenders wouldn't be in danger of being axed as it is now.

Some of the stories are good, but poorly written, and others are just poor anyway.

Name me one EE storyline recently you thought was good.

the death of andy hunter...that was good

u have to admit negihbours isnt exaclty 'pulsating viewing'

it doesnt ever have u in suspense

ReputationRep:
    the death of andy hunter...that was good

u have to admit negihbours isnt exaclty 'pulsating viewing'

it doesnt ever have u in suspense
    You are one of the only people I have found who thought that was good - that was probably one of the poorest things I've seen fin soap or ages.

A character like that deserved a better way to leave than the whimper we heard.

Neighbours isn't particularly dramati, but its stories are constructed much better, and is far more consistent than EE.

Home and Away, on the other hand, particulary in recent episodes, has delievered drama, that EE would love to produce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    But her name IS Isabelle? :confused: Do you mean Jesabelle?
    her name is isabelle, but libby and susan used to call her jesabelle back in the days when they couldnt stand the sight of her...and i kinda latched onto the name

(Original post by chats)
    Never could it be Boyd! he would be panicking and *****in.g himself!
    LOL!! hehe trying to be all matcho and fighting a guy like travis!

ReputationRep:
    izzy's voice was just hilarious yesterday, loved it loved it loved it

and whats with all the press attention!?! funny how u never know that erinsborough has things like a bank (until it gets robbed) and the press (until its needed)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    izzy's voice was just hilarious yesterday, loved it loved it loved it

and whats with all the press attention!?! funny how u never know that erinsborough has things like a bank (until it gets robbed) and the press (until its needed)
    yer and the garage is hardly mentioned or seen any more now stu isnt a mechanic does steph still work there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    her name is isabelle, but libby and susan used to call her jesabelle back in the days when they couldnt stand the sight of her...and i kinda latched onto the name
    No I know that :p: I was replying to MrColin!

(Original post by MrColin)
    Darcy is like SO cool, I still have high hopes of his return to destroy as Susan Qoutes "Isabelle"
    It doesn't make sense if he hopes Darcy will return to destroy, as Susan says, "Isabelle"! Because that is her name :p: I was just asking if he meant to say "Jesabelle", because that's what Susan calls her.

Ahhh never mind hehe, ignore moi

ReputationRep:
    anyone know why http://www.erinsborough.com has closed?

ReputationRep:
    Carl has a heart attack!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    **SPOILER**

he has a near death experience. he phones susan whilst having the heart attack to tell her he loves her etc, and then phones izzy and insults her/give her a piece of his mind (finally). but fear not. the doc aint dying just yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by md_red_uk)
    Carl has a heart attack!!!!!!
    yer and??

ReputationRep:
    hey all...im down at melbourne and im reading everythin and im wonderin....wat episode are u guys up to?? want more spoilers??? hehhehe.....im not really a neighbours follower, but my bro watches it and i noe wats goin on n stuff....
    so feel freeeee ask me anythin...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    anyone know why http://www.erinsborough.com has closed?
    maybe because their season has come to an end???? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    maybe because their season has come to an end???? :confused:
    It says erinsborough.closed and 2000-2005 as if it's not going to be there anymore :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    **SPOILER**

he has a near death experience. he phones susan whilst having the heart attack to tell her he loves her etc, and then phones izzy and insults her/give her a piece of his mind (finally). but fear not. the doc aint dying just yet
    awww...poor carl. izzy really takes him for a ride! :rolleyes:

btw..did that photographer remind you of anyone? she reminds me of someone and i just cant put my finger on it... :mad:

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.