Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    **SPOILER**
    he has a near death experience. he phones susan whilst having the heart attack to tell her he loves her etc, and then phones izzy and insults her/give her a piece of his mind (finally). but fear not. the doc aint dying just yet
    Sorry, i've missed some stuff... Why does Karl insult Izzy? I know she has an affair with Paul Robinson at one point. Does he find out? Or does he learn the truth about the baby?

ReputationRep:
    If you want Neighbours spoilers, listen to my radio show right now, and I wil be giving you some very soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atika)
    hey all...im down at melbourne and im reading everythin and im wonderin....wat episode are u guys up to?? want more spoilers??? hehhehe.....im not really a neighbours follower, but my bro watches it and i noe wats goin on n stuff....
    so feel freeeee ask me anythin...
    Definitely! Tell us all you know! I had my friend over from Melbourne the other day and she was telling me some spoilers I think I knew them all already though.

ReputationRep:
    sorry guys but im totally out of it, izzy has an affair....what next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    anyone know why http://www.erinsborough.com has closed?
    Ah man, that's wack!

ReputationRep:
    woah! stingray n shazza! feel so sorry for stingray, he was totally pressured into that 1!did not like shazza, but then i dont think ur suposed to!!!hehe!

ReputationRep:
    Would people rather I reveal the spoilers or keep them as teasers, to keep you guessing?

ReputationRep:
    "Story updates" in http://www.bbc.co.uk/neighbours/ doesn't seem to work! I've missed a few of this week's episodes :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    woah! stingray n shazza! feel so sorry for stingray, he was totally pressured into that 1!did not like shazza, but then i dont think ur suposed to!!!hehe!
    o
    m
    g

i missed it :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Would people rather I reveal the spoilers or keep them as teasers, to keep you guessing?
    i wanna know post them or pm me

*begs*

ReputationRep:
    Either post them or keep me informed over a constant stream of PMs!!

ReputationRep:
    This thread does say spoilers, but then some people don;t want plotlines revealed.

I'll continue to give teasers out here, and PM anyone who wants to know more.

ReputationRep:
    This thread does say spoilers, but then some people don;t want plotlines revealed.

I'll continue to give teasers out here, and PM anyone who wants to know more.
    Thanks hun, gotta love the spoilers, was in the pub with my friends amazing them with my Neighbours news earlier!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Thanks hun, gotta love the spoilers, was in the pub with my friends amazing them with my Neighbours news earlier!!
    yer my family are like how do you know all this stuff bout neighbours

ReputationRep:
    i dont know if anyone has posted this site yet because im not reading through 150 pages! but its got all the lastest episodes in australia and some other stuff.

http://www.ramsay-street.com/

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if it is true you people at Oxford University have a neighbours appretion society? or does any othe universities?

ReputationRep:
    I never realised we missed stuff that screened in Oz, apparently they editted out a whole incest story line with Lucy Robinson and Glen Donnelly where they kissed, we also missed out on Billie and Anne losing their virginity because its on so early over here!!

ReputationRep:
    Ramsay Street is sinking..........

whatever will they come up with next?!

ReputationRep:
    Ramsay Street is sinking..........

whatever will they come up with next?!
    What? I'm confused!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    What? I'm confused!!
    David finds our through his "council connections" about an environmental hazard affecting Ransay Street - the street is actually sinking!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.