Neighbours *Spoilers* Watch

This discussion is closed.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Toadies ADHD cousin is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Toadies ADHD cousin is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, unfortunately we haven't had that pleasure yet!

One question for you though, whats with Sky finding out about her mother? It can across as a big story line when I was reading about it on the website, but I didn't really get what was supposed to be happening
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
SKY and her mother were protesting duck shooting at a lake. Her mother was shot 'accidentaly'.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Harold is a legend!

why doesn't karl just shag izzy now, she is begging for his **** but he just has that cheesy grin, GET IN THERE KARL!
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
Harold is a legend!

why doesn't karl just shag izzy now, she is begging for his **** but he just has that cheesy grin, GET IN THERE KARL!
i don't know what he has done to his hair over the last few episodes but that could be why- it has looked manky recently!!!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think he may get lucky with her when they get trapped in a lift together.....
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
(Original post by theaman)
I think he may get lucky with her when they get trapped in a lift together.....
he does i know!! i read it on one of the 'what will happen next' things!!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
he does i know!! i read it on one of the 'what will happen next' things!!
And maybe we may hear the pitter patter of tiny feet too.......
Dil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Harold is a legend!

She was looking pretty fine in that shirt today! dunno what he is playing at :rolleyes: no harold today
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Gus is scaring me...why is he trying to take over the family? Even though Max does annoy me, still isn't it a bit weird that someone wants to take his place? Gus is quite screwed in the head...
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Gus is scaring me...why is he trying to take over the family? Even though Max does annoy me, still isn't it a bit weird that someone wants to take his place? Gus is quite screwed in the head...
Gus and Max used to be the best of friends. Max was Gus' boss at the oil place, and had to fire him. Gus never forgave him and is trying to get inside the family so that he can destroy Max's life.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
Gus and Max used to be the best of friends. Max was Gus' boss at the oil place, and had to fire him. Gus never forgave him and is trying to get inside the family so that he can destroy Max's life.
and he will try and posion him so i hear....
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
SKY and her mother were protesting duck shooting at a lake. Her mother was shot 'accidentaly'.
I remember that much, but it kept going on about Sky confronting her mothers killer and getting all crazy about it, that was the bit I didn't really get.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
I remember that much, but it kept going on about Sky confronting her mothers killer and getting all crazy about it, that was the bit I didn't really get.
He wasnt prosecuted and her family wouldnt let her confront him. She isnt a hippy anymore, changed clothes, dyed hair...etc..

Oh and the Elevator episode is on tomorrow here, ill tell you if it was good or not
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
He wasnt prosecuted and her family wouldnt let her confront him. She isnt a hippy anymore, changed clothes, dyed hair...etc..

Oh and the Elevator episode is on tomorrow here, ill tell you if it was good or not
yay!!
can't wait!!!
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
yay!!
can't wait!!!
And next week we get Lou kissing Susan, so wrong! :eek:
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?

did you see it....tell us!!!
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its on as i write this...

They just kissed and its the day after and they are angry at eachother, Izzy is ignoring him, Karl just put the hard word on her, said she liked him and he wanted 'it' too. *shudder*
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Its on as i write this...

They just kissed and its the day after and they are angry at eachother, Izzy is ignoring him, Karl just put the hard word on her, said she liked him and he wanted 'it' too. *shudder*
ewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OHHH! In the sneak peek for tomorrow they said Sky finds her dead mothers diary "That reveals everything" Cliffhanger.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (97)
18.87%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (327)
63.62%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.67%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.84%

Watched Threads