Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    channel 5 greatest tv moments

Charlene marries Scott @ number 9

ReputationRep:
    lol, just remembered summer told toadie and conner that boyd had told her all about dutch ovens! Surely she's too young to be hearing about what her brother and sky get up to in the bedroom!

This did happen didn't it, it's just now I think about it it seems a very strange thing to get such a young person saying! Maybe just another sign of how dirty neighbours is becoming! If it didn't I must have dreamt about summer :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    lol, just remembered summer told toadie and conner that boyd had told her all about dutch ovens! Surely she's too young to be hearing about what her brother and sky get up to in the bedroom!

This did happen didn't it, it's just now I think about it it seems a very strange thing to get such a young person saying! Maybe just another sign of how dirty neighbours is becoming! If it didn't I must have dreamt about summer :eek:
    LOL, well either I missed it or...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    LOL, well either I missed it or...........
    omg, someone back me up, please! it was when they were wrestling I thought I was over my crush on summer :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No I think you are right... that wrestling was awesome! Loving Connor at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Badgercity)
    No I think you are right... that wrestling was awesome! Loving Connor at the moment
    She did mention dutch ovens? Result! I'm not a paedophile :rolleyes:

(Original post by Bezza)

A 'Dutch Oven' is when a person farts in bed and pulls the cover back so as their partner gets a 'whiff' of it!!

Nothing obscene, just disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    A 'Dutch Oven' is when a person farts in bed and pulls the cover back so as their partner gets a 'whiff' of it!!

Nothing obscene, just disgusting!
    Yeah I know what a dutch oven is, but I doubt anyone summers age would and seeing as it's something you do when you're in bed with someone else, I wouldn't have thought boyd would have told her or they'd have put it on neighbours

(Original post by Bezza)
    Yeah I know what a dutch oven is, but I doubt anyone summers age would and seeing as it's something you do when you're in bed with someone else, I wouldn't have thought boyd would have told her or they'd have put it on neighbours
    Maybe you don't always have to be in bed with someone to 'do' a dutch oven - some people (in fact most people) enjoy the smell of their own farts, so they might be indulging themselves more than sharing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Maybe you don't always have to be in bed with someone to 'do' a dutch oven - some people (in fact most people) enjoy the smell of their own farts, so they might be indulging themselves more than sharing.
    That's just twisted! I'm just glad I didn't dream it all up and she actually did say it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Shazza is coming back everybody!

Okay okay, don't all cheer at once.

(I'm sure I've said that somewhere else before :p: )
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I thought she'd buggared off forever

ReputationRep:
    what do you all make of Dylan then? I think he's bad news.

(Scott/Stingray's brother if you haven't watched recently)

ReputationRep:

(Scott/Sting ray's brother if you haven't watched recently)

ReputationRep:
    omg how much of a rompette did Izzy look in that red top?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    omg how much of a rompette did Izzy look in that red top?! :eek:
    I don't know, I missed it Did I miss anything good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IB student uk)

(Scott/Sting ray's brother if you haven't watched recently)
    Definitely! He's going to be mean to poor innocent Stingray

ReputationRep:
    Well, I don't think Stingray can really be described as innocent... lol! I do wonder when Paul's gonna mess up and prove Karl right though... It all seems a little obvious, y'know?

ReputationRep:
    Stingray rocks! And Dylan's going to mess everything up. Mean Dylan. Nice Stingray (I'm very simple).
    Oh, and I reckon Paul will kill David.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theotherF.Poste)
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I thought she'd buggared off forever
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silver~planet)
    Stingray rocks! And Dylan's going to mess everything up. Mean Dylan. Nice Stingray (I'm very simple).
    Oh, and I reckon Paul will kill David.
    no that would b too much hastle he wil get someone else who owes him a favour to do it

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.