Scroll to see replies

theaman
I left Silver and Cold at home!

Oops!

Hmmm, Neighbours has nearly finished! :p:

Listen to it here instead!
afireinside©
Girls Not Grey, do you know that one? :smile:

Sure do. I have Retrospective but it's not on that album is it? :confused: Not the biggest AFI fan but love most of the songs of theirs I know!

Eh, I'll have to watch Neighbours at 5.35. What happened, anything good? Any more classic David moments? :biggrin:
bestdeceptions
Sure do. I have Retrospective but it's not on that album is it? :confused: Not the biggest AFI fan but love most of the songs of theirs I know!

Eh, I'll have to watch Neighbours at 5.35. What happened, anything good? Any more classic David moments? :biggrin:

David wasn't in it at all today! :eek: :frown: Just Boyd being all moody to Skye and Toadie accepting that Cindy and Stuart are a couple and them all making friends..

Max got all angry on the phone to that lads dad who was threating to take action of him or something cos Summer slapped his son the day before.. then Max sat the family round the dinner table and apologised for being so violent in his wording recently and said they all need to stop and take a breath before they speak from now on...

Thats about it darling! :cool:
Reply 3103
theaman
I left Silver and Cold at home!

Oops!

Hmmm, Neighbours has nearly finished! :p:

So what am I missing then? Stupid work!!
Reply 3104
Tracks from Junior Senior, Scissor Sisters, Kasabian and REM since you posted that message - discussion about TV tonight and The Apprentice.

Oh, and I told a joke. :biggrin:
Reply 3105
theaman
Tracks from Junior Senior, Scissor Sisters, Kasabian and REM since you posted that message - discussion about TV tonight and The Apprentice.

You know thats not what I meant!!
theaman

Aw you played Kasabian! Me going to see them in a few weeks :cool:

afireinside©
David wasn't in it at all today! :eek: :frown: Just Boyd being all moody to Skye and Toadie accepting that Cindy and Stuart are a couple and them all making friends..

Max got all angry on the phone to that lads dad who was threating to take action of him or something cos Summer slapped his son the day before.. then Max sat the family round the dinner table and apologised for being so violent in his wording recently and said they all need to stop and take a breath before they speak from now on...

Thats about it darling! :cool:

No David? Aw :frown: Well I suppose he has been in it a lot lately. Max.. :rolleyes: he's so annoying... "I'M NOT ANGRY! I'M NOT VIOLENT!"
Toadie is adding some much needed humour to the show atm :biggrin:

do you think Connor will get an outfit?
bestdeceptions
No David? Aw :frown: Well I suppose he has been in it a lot lately. Max.. :rolleyes: he's so annoying... "I'M NOT ANGRY! I'M NOT VIOLENT!"

Hahaha, the secret violent type Mr Hoyland is! :p:
Reply 3109
ditzy blonde
You know thats not what I meant!!

Well all my Neighbours news and spoilers were in one link - I shall post them later! :biggrin:
Ooo shout-out coming up!
woooo :cool: go me go me! :biggrin:
Reply 3112
So I missed the radio show, what were the spoilers?!
Reply 3113
Ok, basically the things I said that I'm not sure you will know are:

Phil, Ruth Martin and Lance Wilkinson all confirmed and already filming on set for anniversary episodes.

Billy, Libby, Mal back too - can they spark a Kennedy reconcilation?

Darcy returning - Izzy's serects WILL be revealed, but will he reveal it or will Paul get there first?

Sam Kratz returning for a few weeks; Mark Little for a couple of months as Joe Mangel to see how Sky is getting on. Melissa Bell back as Lucy Robinson - unknown time, could be made permanent again.

And those are your Neighbours spoilers! :biggrin:
Reply 3114
yay lance is coming back!

whens tad coming! i want tad, i miss tad!
M-J

omg is he?! :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 3116
M-J

No sign of Tad coming back but Paul McClain is!

And I'm glad Lance is coming back - be great if he came back permanently again.
Reply 3117
theaman
No sign of Tad coming back but Paul McClain is!

And I'm glad Lance is coming back - be great if he came back permanently again.

I did not realise Paul was back! WOW, if only they could get the 2nd school gang back of Paul, Tad and Flick. That would sure beat todays crew hands down.

Lance is brillient. His labours of love, tanning incident, betting storline! They are making a space in Todies house. so perhaps he is staying?
Reply 3118
I'm sorry but Neighbours has not been the same since Joe Scully left. He was a tragic loss to the show.
Joe Mangel's Comming Back wooooooo hooooooooooo :biggrin:

Latest