Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Awww, sexy Izzy getting naked in the sauna!
    All together now......

ROMPETTE!

Paul Robinson - how does he get into those situations?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Bring back Anne...*mmmm*
    She was SUCH a goody-two shoes though; I am kinda too but gotta have a naughty and cheeky streak...in more ways than one!

Bring back Joel *Swoon*..he looks SO much better with a sahved head when on The Bill!

Stuart ain't bad either *Swoon*...

God I sound pathetic... :rolleyes: :p: ....watch it for the 'acting' to..or maybe Stingray's and Toadies + the Irish one's jokes! Toadie is a COMIC GENIUS! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    All together now......

ROMPETTE!

She was lookin' mighty fine again today!

ReputationRep:
    All together now......

ROMPETTE!

ROMPETTE!
    I hate Paul, but you gotta give him credit where its due! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    toadie was soo funny today.....
    whats boyd all about hes currently doing my head in, i think hes trying toi beef up to avoid beating beaten to a pulp in prison.........oh oh is that how he ends up on an operating table?!?
    aww susan and karl would be nice.......though paul and izzy as a marriage would be funny, even funnier still connor and whats her face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haras Sarah)
    She was SUCH a goody-two shoes though; I am kinda too but gotta have a naughty and cheeky streak...in more ways than one!

Bring back Joel *Swoon*..he looks SO much better with a sahved head when on The Bill!

Stuart ain't bad either *Swoon*...

God I sound pathetic... :rolleyes: :p: ....watch it for the 'acting' to..or maybe Stingray's and Toadies + the Irish one's jokes! Toadie is a COMIC GENIUS! :cool:
    ANNE WAS BADDDDDDD TO THE BONE BABY!! (well kinda, skinny dipping and all

bring back Sarah *hubba hubba*

ReputationRep:
    More Izzy/Paul stuff coming up over the next couple of weeks.

Which is nice. :p:

ReputationRep:
    She was lookin' mighty fine again today!
    you think?!
    nah i must have gone straight that really did nothing for me at all...she was too bony......do you think they'll kiss?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    ANNE WAS BADDDDDDD TO THE BONE BABY!! (well kinda, skinny dipping and all

bring back Sarah *hubba hubba*
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like Anne will be making a cameo appearance in the anniversary episode.

However, it's still possible Sarah may return for it, and a brief spell afterwards.

And Carmella has just left again in Oz but I think she will keep going back and forth.

ReputationRep:
    OH oh i just thought of what i want to happen......LIbby and darren come back to get married on the street? wouldnt that be lovely

....still waiting for the revival of Tad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    you think?!
    nah i must have gone straight that really did nothing for me at all...she was too bony......do you think they'll kiss?!?
    I don't think........I know!

(And maybe more too.......)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    you think?!
    Damn right,

but.. my sig, it's gone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    OH oh i just thought of what i want to happen......LIbby and darren come back to get married on the street? wouldnt that be lovely

....still waiting for the revival of Tad!
    Libby and Darren are both returning for anniversary episodes - no sign of wedding on street for them though.

As for Tad, no return for him just yet.

ReputationRep:
    Damn right,

but.. my sig, it's gone!
    aww didums....

ooo does karl find out and go mental? ooo ooo how cool! KInda saw something between them coming though! But i thought paul liked lilliana, oh its all so confusing :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like Anne will be making a cameo appearance in the anniversary episode.
    one day she will return!

(and maybe more too.........)
    do tell

ReputationRep:
    Libby and Darren are both returning for anniversary episodes - no sign of wedding on street for them though.

As for Tad, no return for him just yet.
    You said a just.....you've made my day now! maybe even my year. i have a tad obbsession

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    aww didums....

ooo does karl find out and go mental? ooo ooo how cool! KInda saw something between them coming though! But i thought paul liked lilliana, oh its all so confusing :eek:
    I know what happens with Paul and Lil, but do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    aww didums....

Karl doesn't find out about them - but I suspect that comes out with all the rest of Izzy's 'secrets' later this year.

Paul likes Lil, but Izzy is just a pawn in his game I think and vice versa with Izzy! (They're made for each other aren't they?! )

ReputationRep:
    I know what happens with Paul and Lil, but do you?
    NO! i dont.....ad i probably shouldnt i upset my mum by telling her that karl gets bumped off :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Karl doesn't find out about them - but I suspect that comes out with all the rest of Izzy's 'secrets' later this year.

Paul likes Lil, but Izzy is just a pawn in his game I think and vice versa with Izzy! (They're made for each other aren't they?! )
    Ahh the secrets.......
    i do think they are quite well suited, poor karl.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.