Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Tell us more. Here in Australia, we are actually behind the UK when it comes to neighbours and home & away. Why does Lou kiss Susan, and what is the deal with the dead mothers diary???? I'm told that it sucks that you guys get to see an Australian show before us Australians. tsk tsk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Tell us more. Here in Australia, we are actually behind the UK when it comes to neighbours and home & away. Why does Lou kiss Susan, and what is the deal with the dead mothers diary???? I'm told that it sucks that you guys get to see an Australian show before us Australians. tsk tsk.
    :confused: But Everdawn's in Australia and has seen the episodes! And we're almost a year behind in Home and Away (we missed loads when ITV axed it but wouldn't let 5 have the rights)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    everdawn is australian, and she is revealing to us what is going to happen in neighbours as we are about a month behind you i think (i live in the uk). Im not sure about home and away, but i was under the impression that we are really far behind you with that.....coleen has just been diagnosed with breast cancer, jade and nick have just split up following his tv appearance on 'the dorm'...hayley and alex are going out....ermmm..beth just spent the night with reece......ermm.....what is happened in home and away over in oz then???
    also, from the website www.homeandaway.com.au looking at sally's diary, we are still in 2003....but i would have though that would have been up to date for australia :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, Sire we are up to date, i dont know where youve been mate> :confused:

Didnt you watch tonights episode?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    also, from the website www.homeandaway.com.au looking at sally's diary, we are still in 2003....but i would have though that would have been up to date for australia :confused:
    But it wasn't on for ages over here, we missed out on loads when ITV axed it and Five were trying to get the rights to show it, we've caught up quite a lot though, I'm sure we were about 18 months behind at one stage, I think we're less than a year out now

ReputationRep:
    Cant help you in the home and away stakes, dont watch it. I dont really know anyone who does, everyone watched Neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    No way, home and away is waay better than neighbours (although I love them both!) Yeah the UK is only about 9 months behind in home and away now. And only like 3 or 4 weeks behind in neighbours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetSugar)
    No way, home and away is waay better than neighbours (although I love them both!) Yeah the UK is only about 9 months behind in home and away now. And only like 3 or 4 weeks behind in neighbours!
    what else is gong on in neighbours in oz at the moment??

ReputationRep:
    Today: Toadies cousin is going insaneo becuase ::

1) Rocco found out that Sindi and Toadie were together and thats why Sindi dumped him.
    2) Rocco told his 'goons' to teach Toadie a lesson
    3) Goon comes back and says "we had an accident"
    4) Toadie mysteriously dissappears

Toadies mum has come form the bush to find out whats going on.

Connor and Jack are in a little 'stand off' in who is going to play daddy to Lorry's baby. Lorry is living with connor and Stew until Toadie 'comes back'.

Stew reckons that Rocco has had something done to toadie, Connor reckons he hasnt.

ReputationRep:
    cool- its all happening then!!
    I'll look forward to that!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Connor and Jack are in a little 'stand off' in who is going to play daddy to Lorry's baby. Lorry is living with connor and Stew until Toadie 'comes back'.
    Apparently Lorry is only coming back to neighbours for a few weeks (in real life shes at uni in New Zealand at the moment), do you think Jack will leave with her?? Well thats my prediction anyway-although I hope Jack doesn't leave, hes soo hot!

(Original post by sillynarb2)
    and he will try and posion him so i hear....
    Yep I think Gus is about to poison Max tonight

ReputationRep:
    meh, i have no idea, i take it as it comes!

ReputationRep:
    somebody start a "out of all the neighbours girls who did you like most" (or similar) kind of post...ive only watched since about 1997 though, my choice may be caitlin!

ReputationRep:
    the new character, scott is a real waste of time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superomega1)
    the new character, scott is a real waste of time
    he gets together with serena.....and i suppose he must calm down a bit!!
    i think he has adhd- that's why he's like he is.....

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, you are up to there? I had nightmares for ages!

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, you are up to there? I had nightmares for ages!
    no we aren't...but i can see into the future...
    he has only just arrived in ramsey street and he stole cindy's camera and boyd's skateboard....heis just being really naghty atm!!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh - just realised, Neighbours has used all the names and has started to go round again with Scott!! I always think it's a bit unrealistic in soaps when there's never two people with the same name. Could make for some good storylines...

ReputationRep:
    Scott really ticks me off!

ReputationRep:
    Scott really ticks me off!
    i would strangle the bugger:mad:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.