The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3260
ditzy blonde
Nope, all new names (as far as I know) and a couple of them are very old!!

I think they are ones I already know about - PM me the names and I'll tell you how many I knew about.

Kylie is NOT returning as far as I know, and nor is Anne (Brooke Satchwell).
Reply 3261
MrColin
Pauls video entry was COOL today but isnt he just getting really annoying and the storyline going on for a little to long! I'm missing David being the real David he is getting boring!

Dillion is annoying me to and what the hell was it with those borbals? i dont get it? where ws the fun in that? they all got really excited and they did nothihg!

Paul is not annoying, he is fast becoming my best character :cool:

Yeh Dillan is annoying, and hes gonna get Sky soon :mad:

LOL, exactly what I was thinking, when they got out of the car I thought they were gonna blow up some building, get drunk and have a wild orgy :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 3262
chats
The end credits :biggrin:

both there surnames are Andrewartha! sorry if i'm wrong!

LOL, okay then - its too much of a coincidence for that not to be the case! :biggrin:

As for Paul - he is fast becoming my fave character too - watch out for Sky though - she is pretty quick to cotton on to what he is up to! :biggrin:
Reply 3263
I am not saying the return of paul robinson is bad just the storyline is really bugging me now!

as for sky i think are dear karl is closer to what is happening but wont be able to convince isobel. So it may well be left up to sky she is the inquisative type
I could talk here now, but I might not :eek:

Actually I haven't watched Neighbs in a week now, but exams might have something to do with it.
Reply 3265
danni_bella83
I could talk here now, but I might not :eek:

Actually I haven't watched Neighbs in a week now, but exams might have something to do with it.

ooo tell us wot happens wif paul?
Reply 3266
theaman
As for Paul - he is fast becoming my fave character too - watch out for Sky though - she is pretty quick to cotton on to what he is up to! :biggrin:

Awww go Sky! :biggrin:

I have to admit that I think Izzy is my favourite Neighbours character though- she's so naughty!!
Reply 3267
:eek: I had a naughty dream about Paul Robinson last night!!
Reply 3268
ditzy blonde
:eek: I had a naughty dream about Paul Robinson last night!!

:eek: But he's all craggy! :eek:
Reply 3269
F. Poste
:eek: But he's all craggy! :eek:

He wasn't in my dream, he was very sexy!! And only a little bit evil (just evil enough to be an attractive bad boy!!) Mmmm

I'm so going to watch Neighbours tonight and just think eeew, what was I thinking!!
Paul is awesome! definitely one of my favourite characters...
So if Sky and Dillon get together that leaves room for Boyd and Krystal??? :wink:
Reply 3271
Badgercity
Paul is awesome! definitely one of my favourite characters...

Bringing him back was definately a great idea, he's my current favourite I think!!
Go miss Mangel!!! :biggrin:
ditzy blonde
Bringing him back was definately a great idea, he's my current favourite I think!!

Completely! Yesterdays episode was one of the best in a looooong time! :biggrin:
Ooooo Paul knows Izzys big secret now! :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 3275
afireinside©
Ooooo Paul knows Izzys big secret now! :eek: :biggrin:

Haha, finally!!

Still finding Paul disturbingly sexy, mmmm
Reply 3276
Sparkey
Go miss Mangel!!! :biggrin:

Wow, Mrs Mangel was SO cool! What has happened to the actress now?
Reply 3277
god its geting so much better i never knew neighbours could be so good
Reply 3278
More spoilers coming your way on my radio show in just a few minutes.......
Weeeee today's episode was so good! I can't wait for Izzy's secret to be properly revealed. Paul now has 2 things to blackmail her with :rolleyes: Sleeping with him and about the baby!

theaman I can't listen! :bawling: Tell me your spoilers later?! :biggrin:

Latest