Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD! LOL *FALLING OFF CHAIR* Im watching Neighbours right now! Joe's brother has come to Ramsay St..... AND HES A PRIEST! *passes out from laughing so hard*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    OH MY GOD! LOL *FALLING OFF CHAIR* Im watching Neighbours right now! Joe's brother has come to Ramsay St..... AND HES A PRIEST! *passes out from laughing so hard*
    Is this to fill in the gap left when they sacked Joe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Is this to fill in the gap left when they sacked Joe?
    I suppose so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I suppose so!
    Subtle! I see what they did there! Instead of getting another actor to play Joe they just replaced the character! Is this the brother who was in the accident that was the whole reason Joe left in the first place? Is Joe still on the farm with his dad then?

ReputationRep:
    hey just wondering, does Michelle and Connor get back together? cause i really eant them to.

sorry if you already mentioned it as i havent read all the other posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)
    hey just wondering, does Michelle and Connor get back together? cause i really eant them to.

sorry if you already mentioned it as i havent read all the other posts.
    I think they do, Michelle annoyed me though, she finished with Connor when she was in America but then expects him to just be waiting for her when she got back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I think they do, Michelle annoyed me though, she finished with Connor when she was in America but then expects him to just be waiting for her when she got back
    no they were so cute together...

ReputationRep:
    They did, but now Lorrys rocked up again, its in question.

ReputationRep:
    ok everybody sign this now!!!!!!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/js3d1234/petition.html

ReputationRep:
    Why did the actor who plays Joe get fired anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leaby)
    Why did the actor who plays Joe get fired anyway?
    Apparently he was caught smoking a joint on set.

ReputationRep:
    Any more juicy neighbours gossip from Australia?? What happens with izzy and gus?? and izzy and karl?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    Any more juicy neighbours gossip from Australia?? What happens with izzy and gus?? and izzy and karl?? :confused:
    well, izzy's soon to get preggers isn't she? but after shagging Gus, and having her wicked way with Karl in an elevator we don't know who teh father is!!!

Anyone else found karl's flirting incredibly embaressing btw? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    well, izzy's soon to get preggers isn't she? but after shagging Gus, and having her wicked way with Karl in an elevator we don't know who teh father is!!!

Anyone else found karl's flirting incredibly embaressing btw? :confused:
    What a surprise, they're bringing out the old 'whose the father' story line again!

Karl is just so cringe inducing at the minute, with his stereotypical midlife crisis leather jacket, he just needs to buy a sports car and get over it!

I do have one question though, why isn't my doctor like Karl, one phone call and he opens the surgery at night to bandage up an ankle, I have to book three weeks in advance just to get my NHS standard hour long wait and 5 minute appointment. God forbid I ever actually get ill, I'd either be better by the time I got an appointment or would have died!

ReputationRep:
    oh Gus just admitted to serving bad soup and then *surprise** that someone had left an open bottle of pills above where he was cooking. I didnt see tonights episode, i was at Work.

ReputationRep:
    When is Libby coming back? Is she already back in Australia? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivian)
    When is Libby coming back? Is she already back in Australia? :confused:
    From http://www.erinsborough.com/characte...ng/index.shtml:

'Kym is due to reprise the role of Libby Kennedy, cousin of Darcy, later this year.

Libby (and son Ben) were written out to cover Kym's maternity leave. On Libby's return, young Ben is to be re-cast.

Kym's one of the longest standing cast members, having been with the show for nearly 10 years.'

ReputationRep:
    hasn't carl had at least 5 mid-life crises before? i'm sure he bought a sports cra once. and he went through his whole cycling phase.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Michelle's become really arrogant since returning from New York...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    hasn't carl had at least 5 mid-life crises before? i'm sure he bought a sports cra once. and he went through his whole cycling phase.

lou xxx

Yup Karls mid life crisis man.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.