Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    But blatently the person who they accused of being her stalker wasn't really her stalker - I'll bet its that Frank bloke they've hired to protect her...

Ps - Anyone who has yet to vote in the TSR Election, go vote Liberal Democrat now!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh how great was Susan??!! 'THE PERSON WHO HAS LIVED HERE LONGEST IS....ME!!!'

Go Susan Go!!

ReputationRep:
    i missed it yesturday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i missed it yesturday
    Stu has gone back to Number 30 and it was Summer who had given Carmela the perfume but the rest is defo a stalker. Dylan and Stingray chased him off.
    Apart from that nothing exciting really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    Stu has gone back to Number 30 and it was Summer who had given Carmela the perfume but the rest is defo a stalker. Dylan and Stingray chased him off.
    Apart from that nothing exciting really.
    i missed most of today aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i missed most of today aswell
    Well Connor reckoned that it was the accountant that was the stalker and the cops found the other half of the necklace in his brief case. Personally I think its the geezer Frank who is there to protect her.

LOL at Karl! He is now wearing Pauls watch as Izzy told him she had bought it for him. Wonder what Paul is going to say about that one??!!! ROFL!

ReputationRep:
    Dillion made his best contribution so far today and I am going to steal his move!

the bit where he come in with the Rose in his mouth "Thankyou fans, and air conditioning" Classic

But to top it off the "Shake, High Five and Pat on the back" I am adoting that! its SO cool! well if youlike neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    this may have been sed already (cant be assed to read earlier) but the stalker thing was given away yesterday when in the credits they listed 'frank' (i.e. the driver/bogyguard/minder) even though he never appeared in the episode. So i guesssed yesterday that he was the stalker

after watching todays episode it is obvious that the stalker is frank and not that acocutn dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zip it123)
    this may have been sed already (cant be assed to read earlier) but the stalker thing was given away yesterday when in the credits they listed 'frank' (i.e. the driver/bogyguard/minder) even though he never appeared in the episode. So i guesssed yesterday that he was the stalker

after watching todays episode it is obvious that the stalker is frank and not that acocutn dude
    No! :eek: Didn't watch the credits yesterday. To be honest never do on anything.

ReputationRep:
    No! :eek: Didn't watch the credits yesterday. To be honest never do on anything.

yeh its blatent as well...so lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh I am so a Sherlock!! Thats if it is Frank. Though it has to be.

ReputationRep:
    It was obvious it was him as soon as they took the accountant away the bodyguards actions were SO guilty

ReputationRep:
    Yeh It is Frank, I think theaman told us a few weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    Oh I am so a Sherlock!! Thats if it is Frank. Though it has to be.
    I said that ages ago, on the previous page! Everyone else just followed suit :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I said that ages ago, on the previous page! Everyone else just followed suit :p:
    nah i guessed it...i dont like reading threads...just tend to butt in of the previsous post

ReputationRep:
    Just watched yesterday's Neighbours (I taped it cos was in the library) - Izzy is such a SLUT!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anita_xx)
    Just watched yesterday's Neighbours (I taped it cos was in the library) - Izzy is such a SLUT!!
    I loved when Paul was hiding under the bed tickling her feet though!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I loved when Paul was hiding under the bed tickling her feet though!!
    Yes that was funny! And Dylan - ROTFL!!

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Paul sneaky!
    Stroking Izzys legs under the table! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    Dillion made his best contribution so far today and I am going to steal his move!

the bit where he come in with the Rose in his mouth "Thankyou fans, and air conditioning" Classic

But to top it off the "Shake, High Five and Pat on the back" I am adoting that! its SO cool! well if youlike neighbours.
    haha it was brilliant.

and yeh Stuart gets his sight back, paul pays $50,000 for the op.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.