Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did someone say that Stu isn't going to stay blind? Gah! I'll be so annoyed if he gets his sight back.. I mean, it's all good for Stu and everything, but Neighbours are just awful when it comes to any kind of plot continuation, especially when people get ill or injured. They either get better reeeally fast or die within a few episodes. God, that's not how it happens in real life dudes!

NB: I still love neighbours

ReputationRep:
    yes steph was looking a bit of a rompette today. i didn't realise she had breasts :eek:

does karl get back with izzy at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Did someone say that Stu isn't going to stay blind? Gah! I'll be so annoyed if he gets his sight back.. I mean, it's all good for Stu and everything, but Neighbours are just awful when it comes to any kind of plot continuation, especially when people get ill or injured. They either get better reeeally fast or die within a few episodes. God, that's not how it happens in real life dudes!

yeh its true, Paul Robinson pays for some sort of miracle operation and he gets his sight back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)

Im sure you haven't been around for yonks Rose!

ReputationRep:
    what an amazing episode

Animal of the day: Casserole

Woman of the day: Susan

Psycho of the day: Carmella

ReputationRep:
    Jesus H Gabbana - that was a bit of a tear jerker.

Also, dunno if it's been mentioned on this thread but does that shot they always show of outside the Hospital, where it's just the hospital and the sign that says 'Erinsborough And District Hospital' - does that ever change? Must be one of the msot ocmmonly used shots in the show's history.

ReputationRep:
    wow! that was an emotional episode!!!! got all teary (sad i know!) over the karl and susan situation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    wow! that was an emotional episode!!!! got all teary (sad i know!) over the karl and susan situation!
    ooohhhh! That bloody Izzy I could scratch her eyes out. :mad: :banghead: :secruity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    ooohhhh! That bloody Izzy I could scratch her eyes out. :mad: :banghead: :secruity:
    And Janelle! Treating her own kid like sh*t because he reminds her of her husband

ReputationRep:
    They seem to have *totally* forgotten about the fire...who started it?!?! NB: My money's on Paul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    And Janelle! Treating her own kid like sh*t because he reminds her of her husband
    I dont know why but I imagine her to be really stinky, like sweaty pits smelly. Strange I know, but hey I'm weird. I like Dylan, he is trying really hard and I want to slap Jenell or however you spell her stupid name!!

ReputationRep:
    I dont know why but I imagine her to be really stinky, like sweaty pits smelly. Strange I know, but hey I'm weird. I like Dylan, he is trying really hard and I want to slap Jenell or however you spell her stupid name!!
    yeh me too smelly, stinky, hairy, bad habits, minging clothes, alcoholic etc

Dylan was annoying at first, but hes becoming likeable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clodagh)
    They seem to have *totally* forgotten about the fire...who started it?!?! NB: My money's on Paul
    Yeh its either Paul, Darcy, Luka or a mixture of some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Yeh its either Paul, Darcy, Luka or a mixture of some
    It was Frank! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Cannot stand jannelle, worse than Lynne in terms of annoyance.

Carmella ah well, italians are hot blooded.

Izzy should be shot and susan given a sainthood :eek:

We need to start a campagain to get David Bishop back to his best - i know he needs a break from the limelight otherwise we'd get use to him, but he has been sidelined too long!

ReputationRep:
    It was Frank! :rolleyes:
    was it really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    was it really?
    Yeah and Madge Bishop!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by md_red_uk)
    We need to start a campagain to get David Bishop back to his best - i know he needs a break from the limelight otherwise we'd get use to him, but he has been sidelined too long!
    Too late, he's been axed!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    what happend tonight, i missed it! is karl ok?!?!?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    what happend tonight, i missed it! is karl ok?!?!?!?!?!?!
    He was ok at the end of the episode.

I cant believe the woman who used to play kerry is coming back, but as someone else who works in the coffee shop!

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.