Neighbours *Spoilers* Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Summer is leaving to become a vet in real life (yes, really).
:confused: but she's 8!!
BossLady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ditzy)
:confused: but she's 8!!
hahahaha this made me burst out giggling (ok forgive me but I'm working on an assignment due for tomorrow...all nighter you know how it is!)...anyway even though she looks and acts about 8, in the show she is meant to be about 14, so I'm assuming she's around that age in real life...
hahaha
i can't stop laughing at that comment!
jbcubed3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
D'oh.
I don't really watch it very much at uni, I just keep up via the website, but I've not been too up to date recently!
Watch it online

http://216.218.249.130/~ntv/episodes/

Lol, Summer is like 13 or something in real-life - A lot of the characters are 3/4 years older than we'd think!
the sand man
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im in the middle of the lunch time epposed and found izzy found out that paul had stated the fire at the pub because of the missing button on his colths that thats the same buttons as the one found at the pub :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jbcubed3)
Watch it online

http://216.218.249.130/~ntv/episodes/

Lol, Summer is like 13 or something in real-life - A lot of the characters are 3/4 years older than we'd think!
I think she's 14 actually. Like you said, they are all about 3-4 years older than they appear on camera (mind you, that can be said about any girl can't it)
LHMarsh10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How much of an IDIOT and BUFFOON is David Bishop? He drives me friggin crazy. :mad:
The actress who plays Liliana was great in today's episode though, don't you think?
Jenna999
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by the_sand_man)
im in the middle of the lunch time epposed and found izzy found out that paul had stated the fire at the pub because of the missing button on his colths that thats the same buttons as the one found at the pub :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
calm down.... it still might not be him. I cant remember what the button that the police showed Boyd looked like though, can anyone?
the sand man
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it was the same one
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by the_sand_man)
Could be a coincidence.
Maybe he is saving them for a friend, that he met in a pub, whos name he can't remember and he can't remember where the pub is either or what day it was he met his friend.

the sand man
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yer iv look on the austrlia website it is him
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
so why did she walk out on david? was it cos he was putting his work first? oh and serians crying was TERRIBLE!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
so why did she walk out on david? was it cos he was putting his work first? oh and serians crying was TERRIBLE!
Yeah. He is all money, money money and Lil is just wanting to be happy. Thank god Serena is going.

Loved Paul and his two facedness today. lol
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
why did Paul start the fire???
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
why did Paul start the fire???
Revange on the town that destroyed him, as he mentioned in the time capsule tape most probably.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
21 June Oz Episode:

Darcy wakes from his coma but he still has no mobility. His nurse, Gareth, is a cruel man who has been mistreating Darcy for some time. Finally, Darcy regains strength and vents his fury on Gareth, punching him in the face. When Izzy sees her nemesis awake her reaction is immediate - she faints from the shock!

Dr Darcy is back in the building everyone! And Ms Hoyland is going downnn!
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
carmella is really beginning to annoy me now...poor conner!

but david is now at the top of the slap list with his pudgy face and flicky nose and pidgeon pout...grrr! he ANNOYS ME! :mad:
md_red_uk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I agree, Carmella is bloody awful atm.

David needs to return to his funnyness, but alas, he's leaving!

Glad to see Karl is back to full fitness, after... a week!
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by md_red_uk)
I agree, Carmella is bloody awful atm.

David needs to return to his funnyness, but alas, he's leaving!

Glad to see Karl is back to full fitness, after... a week!
yh, but i wasnt too happy with the way he let izzy go all goo goo over him! hmm...

lol, we should write our own neighbours script one day...bet we would still find something to complain about though!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by neha p)
carmella is really beginning to annoy me now...poor conner!
Carmella recently won Best Female Newcomer at the Aussie equivalent of our National Television Awards! :eek:

Also, I think her and Connor are "quite close" in real life too. :p:
Freeway
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
still annoying though....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.26%
No - I got the required grades (109)
59.24%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise