The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3640
Summer and Serena are leaving? When?
I'm glad Darcy wakes up, he's great!
all i know about leaving is that karl dies soon. not sure when thought but i've known for yonks.

i really want to wack carmella one shes been way to unfair to conor
Brown Eyed Girl
all i know about leaving is that karl dies soon. not sure when thought but i've known for yonks.

i really want to wack carmella one shes been way to unfair to conor

he said on radio 1 on thursday (jo whiley's show) that he doesn't die. he's left for a bit to tour with his band but he is coming back and he wants to stay ont he show forever (or something like that)

lou xxx
neha p
carmella is really beginning to annoy me now...poor conner!

but david is now at the top of the slap list with his pudgy face and flicky nose and pidgeon pout...grrr! he ANNOYS ME! :mad:

YEY! I could not agree more! GRRRR DAVID! :mad:
LHMarsh10
YEY! I could not agree more! GRRRR DAVID! :mad:

ditto :smile:
Ooooooh. Boyd's gone crazy!
And Izzy has Paul well and truly sussed. Why ddi she send the photocopies to the Solicitor and not the actual gloves?
so who is going to die? i know some one is going to die and now my mate in aus is being evil and wont tell me lmao.. my sister said that karl is going to die to
man im confused

she prob kept the gloves just in case
you know what paul is like she may think the solicitor is being payed by paul or something.. so its prob just for reasurance that she still has some evidence with her to

boyd is funny when hes nuts
Reply 3647
theaman
Revange on the town that destroyed him, as he mentioned in the time capsule tape most probably.

Why? What did the town do to him?
:rofl: Harold and Lou's dance! :biggrin: Classic.
Reply 3649
does boyd have scitzofrenia
Reply 3650
amo1
does boyd have scitzofrenia

exactly! im like wtf!!!, is this cos of the stuff he was taking :eek:
co
exactly! im like wtf!!!, is this cos of the stuff he was taking :eek:

Yeah he has a brain tumour due to the HGH he was taking, which is causing his movement/coordination/memory and general sanity to go hay-wire. It's quite funny.

Paul and Liliana start their affair next week apparently :eek:
Reply 3652
Jenna999
Yeah he has a brain tumour due to the HGH he was taking, which is causing his movement/coordination/memory and general sanity to go hay-wire. It's quite funny.

Huh, I would have thought it would start sooner than that due to their flirting in the bar.

Also it isn't really an affair as they are on a trial seperation.
www.bbc.co.uk/neighbours - 13th june - Liliana expresses that she has feelings for Paul...
Reply 3654
Jenna999

omg!!!! :eek:
Reply 3655
co
omg!!!! :eek:

why you omgin we knew it was gonna happen
Reply 3656
Niaya
why you omgin we knew it was gonna happen

lol...bless neighbours and its so obvious storylines! :biggrin:

bestdeceptions...LOL!! i agree! although i do think harold's singing has gone down the drain a little!

and btw...WHY is karl being nice to jesabelle? ok, she's turned slightly less sour to him recently, but thats no excuse!!! :mad:
izzy looking mighty fine 2day once again!! espec when she went 2 see karl
Reply 3658
How cheap did the new set look?! And what's with the slanty wall thing? It looks like a theme park. :rolleyes: But Harold and Lou have got it going on!!
Vishpatel
izzy looking mighty fine 2day once again!! espec when she went 2 see karl

Spot on my friend!

Latest