Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Does Lou die?
    well, if he is then theres a really lively looking corpse saying his lines.

ReputationRep:
    Here are some really good episode summaries- but i can't find when Izzy gets pregnant so Australia must be really far ahead!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    well, if he is then theres a really lively looking corpse saying his lines.
    Lol! I read in a TV magazine that it "might be curtains for Lou"!! Obviously not then! Thanks for clearing that up!

ReputationRep:
    ooh i take it back- big juicy section on izzy being pregnant!!!

ReputationRep:
    the episodes in uk at the moment are just quality. best stuff on tv at the mo.
    scott is sooo funny 3 previous convictions, rocko is possibly gonna kill lou and toad(if he finds out), susan and karl are actin like kids.

are the current episodes in australia still matchin this quality?

ReputationRep:
    well... its about the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    the episodes in uk at the moment are just quality. best stuff on tv at the mo.
    scott is sooo funny 3 previous convictions, rocko is possibly gonna kill lou and toad(if he finds out), susan and karl are actin like kids.

are the current episodes in australia still matchin this quality?
    i wouldn't agree with you that scott is funny , he just annoys the pants off me.

I'm not liking lou at he moment either, he's being too simpering, he should never have got with that ****** Trixie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    i wouldn't agree with you that scott is funny , he just annoys the pants off me.

I'm not liking lou at he moment either, he's being too simpering, he should never have got with that ****** Trixie.
    She was possible THE most annoying Neighbours character ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    She was possible THE most annoying Neighbours character ever!
    i agree!!

ReputationRep:
    im going to re-float my theory ive had ever since Drew Died, I reckon that Libby and Stew are going to get together eventually.

ReputationRep:
    im going to re-float my theory ive had ever since Drew Died, I reckon that Libby and Stew are going to get together eventually.
    does libby come back then?? i know she is seen having phone conversations with susan and karl, but does she actually come back to ramsay street? If so, then i think that is definately what is going to happen- they had a thing last time she was around!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    does libby come back then?? i know she is seen having phone conversations with susan and karl, but does she actually come back to ramsay street? If so, then i think that is definately what is going to happen- they had a thing last time she was around!! :rolleyes:
    oh yeah, got back yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    i agree!!
    They could have at least chosen a better actress, who didn't look like a transvestite, who could sing!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, got back yesterday.
    They just had to write her out while the actress was pregnant I think, it was so wrong, Taj was obsessed with her and she was quite blatantly heavily pregnant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    They just had to write her out while the actress was pregnant I think, it was so wrong, Taj was obsessed with her and she was quite blatantly heavily pregnant!
    that's very true!! im sure they could have worked it into the story line- maybe it could have been taj's baby!! :eek:
    that would have been so much better than sending her away....

ReputationRep:
    that's very true!! im sure they could have worked it into the story line- maybe it could have been taj's baby!! :eek:
    that would have been so much better than sending her away....
    But they've already got the teen pregenancy scandal going on with Lori and connor, another one would have been like a baby boom!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    But they've already got the teen pregenancy scandal going on with Lori and connor, another one would have been like a baby boom!
    oh yeah i suppose :rolleyes:
    lori's baby is so cute!! I have seen it on the erinsborough.com website

ReputationRep:
    aww look!!!!!!!....

(from www.erinsborough.com)

ReputationRep:
    aww look!!!!!!!....

(from www.erinsborough.com)
    ha ha quite cute

ReputationRep:
    sky looked fit 2day (uk)
    so what happens with that storyline about kerries murderer?
    and oh yeh what about lou has he gone?
    also how old must tobey mangle be now?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.