Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hah! Just looked on the Australia Neighbours website:

Crazed David tries to run Paul down but almost kills Serena in the process.
    Paul pays a terrible price for his schemes.
    Paul is disgraced in Erinsborough, but faces his final end alone.

Bwahaha. Finally :evil:

ReputationRep:
    on the australian site it also hinted that toadie and connor get together

ReputationRep:
    happy happpy news

stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,stu got his sight back,

:dancing: :burnout: :top: :flowers: :hello: :proud: :party: :wink: :dancing2: :ciao: :marchmell

:party::party::party::party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co co)
    omg is all of the boyd family leaving? :eek:
    The Boyd Family a.ka The Hoylands are not leaving - only Summer is - to study to become a vet in real life.

ReputationRep:
    aint she only like, 13???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by embelina)
    aint she only like, 13???
    LOL, we've been here before in this thread! (That was a similar comment to something Ditzy said).

Anyway, yes she is 13.14 in real life, but she wants to concentrate on her schooling - and go on to get the grades, so she can become a vet.

ReputationRep:
    Serena, Boyd and Lyn should just be cast off immediately. Just the thought that they're still there just irritates me :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Toadie and Conor today... classic. Since when was pulling down your trousers and dancing something that you do after a match? Did anyone see Conor's green boxers? Hah!

Yay for Stu! :love:

ReputationRep:
    aww yay for stu!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmyjim)
    haha lol, that would be good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    :rofl: Toadie and Conor today... classic. Since when was pulling down your trousers and dancing something that you do after a match? Did anyone see Conor's green boxers? Hah!

Yay for Stu! :love:
    That has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen for a while.

So what excuse are they giving for Summers character leaving?

ReputationRep:
    quote from neighbours website 'Boyd and Janae grow closer, as do Toadie and Connor!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    So what excuse are they giving for Summers character leaving?
    Going off to a music school because she is just such a talented musician.

Apparently.

ReputationRep:
    quote from neighbours website 'Boyd and Janae grow closer, as do Toadie and Connor!'
    I read about toadie and connor aswell, that is going to be sooo cringe worthy :eek:

Going off to a music school because she is just such a talented musician.
    i heard she started to play piano, but how does anyone get that good quickly?

ReputationRep:
    Woa not much short of 4,000 posts....Anyone read them all?l ol

ReputationRep:
    Aaargh no Neighbours for weeks 'coz of stoopid Wimbledon!!! How are we gonna cope?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yay! just stumbled upon the Neighbours thread!!!! ooooo....is there any better conversation topic than a good neighbours reminisssing session?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmyjim)
    Erm.. I bet they just have a bonding conversion or something :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LHMarsh10)
    Aaargh no Neighbours for weeks 'coz of stoopid Wimbledon!!! How are we gonna cope?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    i'll be at Glastonbury for most of the week so it suits me fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spikerocker)
    Woa not much short of 4,000 posts....Anyone read them all?l ol
    yes, every day

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.