Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spikerocker)
    Woa not much short of 4,000 posts....Anyone read them all?l ol
    i have have woo go me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Going off to a music school because she is just such a talented musician.

Apparently.
    Lol.

Boyd has a brain tumour :bawling:

(Original post by LHMarsh10)
    Aaargh no Neighbours for weeks 'coz of stoopid Wimbledon!!! How are we gonna cope?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Damn Tennis!
    Every single year it interferes with the televising of Neighbours - no Neighbours at lunch, no Neighbours at tea - it's an absolute disgrace. We are deprived for two whole weeks.

You would think they could put in on BBC2! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Damn Tennis!
    Every single year it interferes with the televising of Neighbours - no Neighbours at lunch, no Neighbours at tea - it's an absolute disgrace. We are deprived for two whole weeks.

You would think they could put in on BBC2! :mad:
    bbc2 now thats an idea i need neighbours

ReputationRep:
    The 5.35 showing of Neighbours this week only got 900,000 viewers!

As Neighbours averages around 3.6 million viewrs daily (1.40 and 5.35 combined), it means around 1.7 million viewers missed out.

And now there is a two week break, so thats effectively 3 weeks missed episodes of Neighbours for a lot of viewers! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    im neighbours deprived already it was the highlight of my long boring summer days!

and im in love with sky!

ReputationRep:
    I want neighbours

ReputationRep:
    what are we missing out on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    what are we missing out on?
    I dont know we will find out when the tennis finishes grr tenis evil id rather have neighbours

ReputationRep:
    You do know the real reason why they are doing it don't you. Its so we don't catch up with the aussies. We aint that far behind them now because we are showing it practically everyday. So this is just a small way of making sure that we don't over take them (which is a bit impossible)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    You do know the real reason why they are doing it don't you. Its so we don't catch up with the aussies. We aint that far behind them now because we are showing it practically everyday. So this is just a small way of making sure that we don't over take them (which is a bit impossible)
    but why cant we be only a few weeks behind the aussies, whats wrong with that....evil people!

i need neighbours....im deprived....!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I do miss neighbours already. Atleast it won't be a distraction from revision though. *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    but we will be able to watch the beautiful maria sharapova all afternoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    but we will be able to watch the beautiful maria sharapova all afternoon
    Very true

Either way, we get to see beauitful women in short clothing.

ReputationRep:
    so is it not on al all this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
    so is it not on al all this week?
    nope or next week :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    grrr i want it back i have nothing to watchin in the afernoon grr at the tennis grr at the bbc and grrr

ReputationRep:
    good thing I dont mind watchin a bit of Tennis otherwise the lack of Neighbours would be gay

gunna be away for 2 weeks from saturday anyway so it doesnt matter:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Greetings........just finished reading all 193 pages. I'm a bit sad really....

Was reading through the brief summaries on ramsay-street.com, and it looks like we've got a bit of a hint of incest coming up...mmmmmmm, lovely!

Can't wait for Joe Mangle to come back..is no-one else excited about Marlene returning?! Neighbours' answer to Colleen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    Greetings........just finished reading all 193 pages. I'm a bit sad really....

Was reading through the brief summaries on ramsay-street.com, and it looks like we've got a bit of a hint of incest coming up...mmmmmmm, lovely!

Can't wait for Joe Mangle to come back..is no-one else excited about Marlene returning?! Neighbours' answer to Colleen!
    All 193 pages???!!! WOW!

I think everyones excited about the return of them two! :cool:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.