me too
me three
Rose64
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Catty)
Greetings........just finished reading all 193 pages. I'm a bit sad really....

Was reading through the brief summaries on ramsay-street.com, and it looks like we've got a bit of a hint of incest coming up...mmmmmmm, lovely!

Can't wait for Joe Mangle to come back..is no-one else excited about Marlene returning?! Neighbours' answer to Colleen!
Incest, again?!

I will join you in the excitement that is the return of Marlene. Didn't she go travelling around the world for 3 months about 5 years ago?
Catty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think it's incest.....well, almost incest. Unless i'm criminally mistaken.
Chocolatefudge
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sorry, can someone summarise because I don't want to have to real all 194 pages! What's going on?
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chocolatefudge)
Sorry, can someone summarise because I don't want to have to real all 194 pages! What's going on?
We discuss Neighbours, usually the most recent episodes and any spoilers we happen to pick up.

Catty: Who are we talking about then?
Ventricles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm definitely starting to get Neighbours withdrawl symptoms!!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Catty)
I think it's incest.....well, almost incest. Unless i'm criminally mistaken.
I'd like to know who this is - I don't know abot any incest stories coming up and I would doubt it considering the time its shown here and in Oz.
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
I'd like to know who this is - I don't know abot any incest stories coming up and I would doubt it considering the time its shown here and in Oz.
Well you've had it before, Serena and Luka was a bit wrong, and there was something about Lucy Robinson and her half brother (I want to call him Glen?) years ago
Rose64
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I read some of the summaries and didn't see anything to do with incest? :confused: Maybe it was Luka and Serena you were thinking of?
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ditzy)
Well you've had it before, Serena and Luka was a bit wrong, and there was something about Lucy Robinson and her half brother (I want to call him Glen?) years ago
Yeah I suppose but it wouldn't be very overt or graphic, and especially with Serena and Luka, it wasn't an actual incest story, as it was revealed later on to the viewers.

But, anyway, I'd still like to know what characters we are referring to in this future storyline here.
Hanzing
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes indeed whos going for some Incest now?

I Love Neighbours.. I cant beleive 2 weeks of none of it. Boyds schizophrenia is annoying me but thats just some of the psychological inacurrcies.. Ah well.
Lirael Abhorsen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
apparently boyd in actual fact is found out to have a brain tumour not SX? i think its rather cool to see how the actor's managing the storylines and i think he's doing quite well to be frank :-) yeah i remember marlene a long time ago though that was.
Catty
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok, now i've just made myself look really really silly...i'm probably mistaken :P But for the sake of it...

***SPOILER***

Apparantly, the actress who played Kerry Bishop (Harold's daughter) returns, much to Harold's alarm, but I *think* they sort all that out, and Gabbi her name is, is employed at the General Store, and becomes like another daughter to Harold, but she misinterprets his affection and they kiss (that's what i meant by incest..ewwwwwww, isn't he still 'with' Svetlanka??).

Oh, and I think Dylan and Stingray's sister Janae steals Shazza's boyfriend to look cool at school.

xxx
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Catty)
ok, now i've just made myself look really really silly...i'm probably mistaken :P But for the sake of it...

***SPOILER***

Apparantly, the actress who played Kerry Bishop (Harold's daughter) returns, much to Harold's alarm, but I *think* they sort all that out, and Gabbi her name is, is employed at the General Store, and becomes like another daughter to Harold, but she misinterprets his affection and they kiss (that's what i meant by incest..ewwwwwww, isn't he still 'with' Svetlanka??).

Oh, and I think Dylan and Stingray's sister Janae steals Shazza's boyfriend to look cool at school.

xxx
It's not incest though - this character isn't his daughter.

And I don't think I will be watching that particular episode, anyway. :p:
Catty
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
but if she's the spitting image of his daughter, surely it's a little bit wrong?

you planning a holiday at that precise time or something? :P
Catty
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oooo, Chris Cousens comes back!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Catty)
but if she's the spitting image of his daughter, surely it's a little bit wrong?

you planning a holiday at that precise time or something? :P
It is wrong, incest or no incest for that stoy to be shown, so thats why I think I might be missing that episode. Maybe it will be on whilst I'm on holiday, which will be good.
Catty
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're right, but it'll be at least interesting, and i'm too addicted to neighbours to miss it just for that, it could be a groundbreaking episode!!

I can work out the date it'll be on, if you like?? :P

This is all at www.ramsay-street.com, by the way. The last episode we had was 4697
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (42)
7.84%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (42)
7.84%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (129)
24.07%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (73)
13.62%
No, nothing has changed (165)
30.78%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (85)
15.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed