grrr ascot n wimbledon, i want neighbours
    me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    me too
    me three

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    Greetings........just finished reading all 193 pages. I'm a bit sad really....

Was reading through the brief summaries on ramsay-street.com, and it looks like we've got a bit of a hint of incest coming up...mmmmmmm, lovely!

Can't wait for Joe Mangle to come back..is no-one else excited about Marlene returning?! Neighbours' answer to Colleen!
    Incest, again?!

I will join you in the excitement that is the return of Marlene. Didn't she go travelling around the world for 3 months about 5 years ago?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's incest.....well, almost incest. Unless i'm criminally mistaken.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, can someone summarise because I don't want to have to real all 194 pages! What's going on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolatefudge)
    Sorry, can someone summarise because I don't want to have to real all 194 pages! What's going on?
    We discuss Neighbours, usually the most recent episodes and any spoilers we happen to pick up.

Catty: Who are we talking about then?

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely starting to get Neighbours withdrawl symptoms!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    I think it's incest.....well, almost incest. Unless i'm criminally mistaken.
    I'd like to know who this is - I don't know abot any incest stories coming up and I would doubt it considering the time its shown here and in Oz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I'd like to know who this is - I don't know abot any incest stories coming up and I would doubt it considering the time its shown here and in Oz.
    Well you've had it before, Serena and Luka was a bit wrong, and there was something about Lucy Robinson and her half brother (I want to call him Glen?) years ago

ReputationRep:
    I read some of the summaries and didn't see anything to do with incest? :confused: Maybe it was Luka and Serena you were thinking of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Well you've had it before, Serena and Luka was a bit wrong, and there was something about Lucy Robinson and her half brother (I want to call him Glen?) years ago
    Yeah I suppose but it wouldn't be very overt or graphic, and especially with Serena and Luka, it wasn't an actual incest story, as it was revealed later on to the viewers.

But, anyway, I'd still like to know what characters we are referring to in this future storyline here.

ReputationRep:
    Yes indeed whos going for some Incest now?

I Love Neighbours.. I cant beleive 2 weeks of none of it. Boyds schizophrenia is annoying me but thats just some of the psychological inacurrcies.. Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    apparently boyd in actual fact is found out to have a brain tumour not SX? i think its rather cool to see how the actor's managing the storylines and i think he's doing quite well to be frank :-) yeah i remember marlene a long time ago though that was.

ReputationRep:
    ok, now i've just made myself look really really silly...i'm probably mistaken :P But for the sake of it...

***SPOILER***

Apparantly, the actress who played Kerry Bishop (Harold's daughter) returns, much to Harold's alarm, but I *think* they sort all that out, and Gabbi her name is, is employed at the General Store, and becomes like another daughter to Harold, but she misinterprets his affection and they kiss (that's what i meant by incest..ewwwwwww, isn't he still 'with' Svetlanka??).

Oh, and I think Dylan and Stingray's sister Janae steals Shazza's boyfriend to look cool at school.

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    ok, now i've just made myself look really really silly...i'm probably mistaken :P But for the sake of it...

***SPOILER***

Apparantly, the actress who played Kerry Bishop (Harold's daughter) returns, much to Harold's alarm, but I *think* they sort all that out, and Gabbi her name is, is employed at the General Store, and becomes like another daughter to Harold, but she misinterprets his affection and they kiss (that's what i meant by incest..ewwwwwww, isn't he still 'with' Svetlanka??).

Oh, and I think Dylan and Stingray's sister Janae steals Shazza's boyfriend to look cool at school.

xxx
    It's not incest though - this character isn't his daughter.

And I don't think I will be watching that particular episode, anyway. :p:

ReputationRep:
    but if she's the spitting image of his daughter, surely it's a little bit wrong?

you planning a holiday at that precise time or something? :P

ReputationRep:
    Oooo, Chris Cousens comes back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    but if she's the spitting image of his daughter, surely it's a little bit wrong?

you planning a holiday at that precise time or something? :P
    It is wrong, incest or no incest for that stoy to be shown, so thats why I think I might be missing that episode. Maybe it will be on whilst I'm on holiday, which will be good.

ReputationRep:
    You're right, but it'll be at least interesting, and i'm too addicted to neighbours to miss it just for that, it could be a groundbreaking episode!!

I can work out the date it'll be on, if you like?? :P

This is all at www.ramsay-street.com, by the way. The last episode we had was 4697

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.