Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vishpatel)
    neighbours is back...and this thread is dead!!!
    wots goin on ppl????
    Everyone's too busy watching Neighbours!!

ReputationRep:
    i missed the end

ReputationRep:
    They need more Sky in it. And Dylan. They're the only interesting ones.

ReputationRep:
    Whats going on with all the stuff about Ramsey Street going? I must have missed something, what has it got to do with Paul?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Whats going on with all the stuff about Ramsey Street going? I must have missed something, what has it got to do with Paul?
    Apparently it was build on wetlands or something and is now slowly sinking :rolleyes: Cue 'Save Ramsey Street' campaign

ReputationRep:
    the show will probly not to been shown toady for news covrage on the attacks on london

ReputationRep:
    An Paul's plan is to get rid of Ramsay Street and replace it with a big lake.

They shaved Stu's bumfluff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_sand_man)
    the show will probly not to been shown toady for news covrage on the attacks on london
    It's on BBC2, 5:35 PM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Apparently it was build on wetlands or something and is now slowly sinking :rolleyes: Cue 'Save Ramsey Street' campaign
    ................................ ................Oh right!

ReputationRep:
    Stu's caterpillar has gone, Oh happy days!

ReputationRep:
    i missed most of todays episode, but saw about ten minutes in the middle. i never thought i'd see the day terrorists conspired to distrupt neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing that great happening really until Darcy returns, which is months away yet.

ReputationRep:
    Poor Boyd :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    It was obvious Boyd wouldn't die, but then again neighbours website gives that away. Serena is fickle. I like Dylan and Paul best. Scott is spiggin' awesome also

ReputationRep:
    but some else will die

ReputationRep:
    but some else will die
    who? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ahaha, wow... neighbours... are you guys ahead of/behind australia? Just asking coz im here, not that it really matters, interesting show though, fun to watch now and again

ReputationRep:
    england is about 6wks/2 months behind australia, we keep catching up hence the bbc capitalises on opportunities to delay neighbours i.e. wimbledon.

I don't know if anyone here has mentioned this already - but is Gabby really Kerry? I know Kerry was supposed to have died - just as Harold was! Has she suffered from amnesia and made a new life for herself, just as Harold did?

Do we know if she turns out to be the 'presumed dead' Kerry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    I don't know if anyone here has mentioned this already - but is Gabby really Kerry? I know Kerry was supposed to have died - just as Harold was! Has she suffered from amnesia and made a new life for herself, just as Harold did?

Do we know if she turns out to be the 'presumed dead' Kerry?
    No ''Kerry Bishop'' is dead.

But the woman playing ''Gabby'' at the moment is actually the same woman that played Kerry back in the days, so technically it is Kerry

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.